Chapter 3

In front of the giant portal was an anthropomorphic cat with tan fur, brown hair, an orange shirt, and blue jeans. Kind of odd, because those were the exact clothes and hair that I had. I could tell it was a boy because of his figure.

The feline slowly stood up, trying not to fall. It looked as if he was incredibly dizzy.

I walked into the room and toward the fur, who was now standing up straight, seeming to have regains his balance.

I stopped in the middle of the room once the fur began to speak.

"Uh..." he began. "What's... going on...?"

I started pacing toward him again, only a tad bit slower this time.

"Hello," I greeted, as if nothing strange was happening. It reminded me of the times that I acted the way he did.

I came to a stop once I was right in front of him. His face showed no expression, however, I could see the intimidation in his emerald eyes. Wait...

'We both have green eyes as well?' I thought. This was making the situation even more bizarre for me.

"Hello?" The anthro cat said, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh!" I said. "Sorry about tha-"

I was interrupted by one of the scientists. "Sir, should we proceed with the plan?"

"Yes," my father answered. "Bring it to the operation room. We shall perform tests on it there."

A/N: Sorry this is so short, I ran out of ideas.