Prologue

Four guys sat around in a basement. The only light came from one phone that had been tossed onto the floor, that was strewn with pizza, garbage and underwear. One guy clicked the TV on, and immediately their attentive faces were illuminated by the humming grey screen. 

The TV suddenly blinked on. Appeared was a girl with long and flowing unicorn hair, greenish brown eyes and who was currently scrolling through her phone. 

A voice behind the camera whispered, "We're rolling, Mindy." The voice was delicate, smooth and very gentle. 

"What?", the girl named Mindy cried out. Two large pink spots appeared on her cheeks. "Ahem." Mindy stood up from her chair, pushed it out of the way, and spread her arms wide open. 

"Hello there, faithful listeners. It's me, Mindy Mannings. Some of you may know me from, ah, other events that I've done, but here is the full story. Of how I came to be. You know-"

"How we came to be, you mean." The girl behind the camera complained. 

"Yeah, but the story really starts with me though. " Mindy said, placing her hand on her hip. "Oh, Zing...." The girl behind the camera had come out and was crossing her arms.

"It's Cherry, you Brute", the Camera girl huffed. 

"Fine then, Cherry, it's the story of how we came to be." Mindy said reluctantly. Then she winked. "That better, babe?"

Cherry smirked back, and winked. "Exactly. But....let's make a new video. This could be bloopers. But next time, I'm starting." Cherry reached over the camera, and it blinked off. 

A/N: 

Hi there you guys. I really hope you guys like this Prologue. I know that it is really short, but I wrote this in school and yeah. If you like it, be sure to comment so I can continue to write. 

<3🍍🍍❤❤💜💙

Bye.