Chapter Fifty Six

Depuis le début

Kavya raises her eyebrows in amusement and he clarifies, "I have just prepared my Jacuzzi for you, so go and take a relaxing bath."

He steps closer and cups her jaw in his right hand before informing, "And I have kept a dress with accessories for you in my room."

He caresses her jaw and requests, "Will you wear that for me? I have planned something special for tonight."

Kavya stares into his eyes and asks in a soft voice, "What?"

Armaan bends to kiss her cheek and whispers against her ear, "That's a surprise, Mrs. Raichand."

He pulls away and instructs, "Now go to my room and get ready. I will come to take you in sometime."

Kavya nods with a smile and starts climbing the stairs.

Meanwhile Armaan checks the arrangements to assure everything is perfect for the surprise.

After 30 minutes

Armaan's Room

Armaan enters his room after a knock and his heart skips a beat after his eyes land on his wife, standing in the middle of the room.

She is dressed in the white off shoulder ruffle short sleeve maxi dress, along with a pair of diamond studs earrings tucked in her ear with platinum watch wrapped around her wrist. Her hair is left open and she skipped make-up for a natural look.

She comments with a smile, "Your dressing sense is amazing, Armaan."

However, Armaan remains in his trance and moves closer, forwarding his hand towards her.

Kavya smiles, placing her hand over his and he pulls her closer, wrapping the other arm around her waist. She feels him lacing their connected hands as her other hand lands on his chest.

He whispers, "I was wrong."

She frowns and he continues, "I thought, the dress was beautiful when I saw it in the store. But now, the word beautiful seems to be underrated."

Kavya lowers her gaze as her cheeks heat up and Armaan moves their laced hands to place her hand over his chest.

Then he starts sliding his hand from her fingers to her elbow and twists his hand to slide only his two fingers upwards till her shoulder, feeling her breath labouring.

He moves his same hand to cup her chin to lift her face and compliments, "You are so gorgeous, Kavya."

She lowers her gaze and whispers, "Thank you."

Armaan smiles, removing a cloth from his jeans pocket and she frowns after facing him. But he walks behind Kavya and wraps the cloth around her eyes, making her alert.

She whispers, "Armaan."

He whispers, "Relax."

Armaan ties the cloth and grabs her hand to walk towards the exit.

Lawn

Armaan walks, holding an impatient Kavya's hand and guides her towards the spot.

She ask for the 5th time, "Where are you taking me and why did you blindfold me?"

Armaan rolls his eyes and teases her again, "I told you 4 times already, I am kidnapping you and will call Ruhi to give her new furniture and DID equipment as ransom."