Meeting new people

A/n: I'm gonna pretend that 5 SOS joined in to help coz I needed some more male characters n so did the guys girlfriends .

Prias POV

I let everyone in and we walked into the living room , yeah it was pretty big so it fit everyone in . I saw Calum ( from 5sos ) eyeing up Cecilia the white snow leopard.

Calum's POV

after we agreed to help pria save Julia , yes we know what and who they are so were cool . Anyways we set off to their house and waited for the others. While we were waiting prias friends turned up they were some awesome creatures but the one that intrigued me he most was this beautiful Snow White leopard . The leopard sniffed around and then turned into a beautiful girl , I didn't even know I was checking her out until Niall elbowed me n I looked away . When I looked back I saw that she was wearing a white flowy above the knee dress , with white satrapy sandals , she had long blond hair with gorgeous green eyes and she had a light pink flower crown in , she was breath taking .

I saw that she was walking over so I sorted out my clothes

" hey" she said ,she spoke like an angel

" hey"

" so I'm Cecilia , what's your name " amazing name

" my names Calum , and you have a gorgeous name " I blushed

" aww your blushing that's cute , well I have to go and introduce my self so I'll see ya later bye " she said and waved

Adriana's POV

" ok everyone line up and introduce you selves " I shouted and everyone got into line

" I'm Cassie , I'm 9 and I'm a hybrid cat " she said and stood back in line

" I'm jake, I'm 19 and I'm a were wolf " he said and did the same as cas

" I'm Sam , I'm 18 and I'm also a were wolf " he said I guess u figured out that they go back in line so , I'm not repeating my self.

" I'm Abby , im 16 and I'm a vampire " she said

" I'm Emma, I'm 17 and I'm also a vampire" she said

" I'm max ' I'm 10 and I'm a hybrid dog " he said

" I'm Cecilia , I'm 19 and I'm a snow leopard " she said

" I'm Lexi-Ann , im 19 and I'm a Tiger " she said

" and last but not least , I'm Adriana , I'm 20 and I'm a white coated centaur " i said and smiled .

Everyone went off and did there own thing . While I went and got some water , I could feel someone watching. Me so I turned. Around only to come face to face with a boy I didn't know and daymm he was hot .

Luke's POV

Adriana was gorgeous and the way she got them all in line so fast was amazing when she went into the kitchen I followed her , she turned around .

" hey I'm luke".

" hey , I guess you. Know my name " she said

" yeah " I laughed

" so what you doing " she asked

" oh the usual helping , save a mermaid , everyday stuff "

" oh must be a special job for you" she giggled .