Chapter Six: Broken

(((A/N: well it's spring break for me so I have all week to write for you guys xD)))

Skye slowly handed him the folded paper and Sherlock looked at it slowly, before opening it and he dropped it like it was on fire and stepped back. "Where did you find that?" He whispered and looked at Skye, she didn't answer fast enough so he stalked closer "WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?!" He shouted and got ready to slap her.

John grabbed Sherlock's hand and held him back, "Sherlock don't..." John whispered and Sherlock stared at John and growled, bending down to grab the picture he stalked off to his room and slammed the door shut behind him.

Skye glanced at John and sighed, "thanks for, I guess stopping him from hitting me" John smiled sadly at her.

"Your welcome" John murmured, "what was that anyway?" He asked and Skye looked at him cautiously.

"Memories, things Sherlock doesn't want to remember," Skye whispered staring at Sherlock's door and then moved to his chair and sat down. "Can I have some tea or something" she murmured and rubbed her forehead and sighed.

"I guess I'll go make some" John laughed hesitantly and walked to the kitchen quickly and began pouring the water. "How do you want it?" He asked her and looked back at her.

"I don't care" Skye sighed and looked up at John who smiled sadly and a couple of moments later he came back out with a cup for her and one for him and sat down in his chair.

Skye sighed and sipped hers and John looked at her warily. "Are you-" he started to say but Skye nodded.

"Perfectly fine" Skye muttered and glared at Sherlock's door before taking another sip and John just held the cup to his lips, "well drink already" Skye rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, right" John smiled and took a small sip and looked out a window and walked to it, looking down at the street and sighed.

(((A/N: it's really short sorry, I'm just tired, I woke up and then fell asleep and now I'm finally putting it up :D)))