Chapter One: The Tunnels

Hollyleaf's POV
      I ran as fast as I could, not wanting to be near my brothers any longer. I wanted to get away from everything, from Lionblaze, from Jayfeather, from the prophecy, from Crowfeather, from Leafpool... Oh Starclan! I tried to murder my own mother! A-and now Ashfur's gone... his death was meaningless! I told the Clans our secret anyway!
    I was running even faster now... Oh Squirrelflight... How could I?! How could she?! How could they all just... lie to us?!
    I-I murdered my own clanmate... And for what? My heritage's secret? I spilled it anyway...

     "GAH!" I screeched.
     My paws slipped! I was falling... there were rocks surrounding me... *cough*
     "Hollyleaf no!" yowled Lionblaze
      "What happened?!" Asked Jayfeather due to his blindness
    Their voices were fainter now as dust encircled me.
    "She's gone." Said Lionblaze bluntly to Jayfeather.

      My head banged against a stone and blackness surrounded my vision until my conscience left me.

Fallen Leaves' POV
    My ears perked up as I heard a loud thud coming from one of the tunnels. I padded out to see what happened but I did it at a slow pace for I was not in a rush. There was really no point to be fast here in these tunnels, I can never find my way out, my time here is endless.
    After my slow walk I arrived to see a black figure laying limp near what seemed like a cave in. I, being the trusting soul I am, rushed over to try and see if I could help this cat-er animal- or was it a stone? Whatever it was, it was breathing. Guess I can cross out that stone idea! I joked to myself.
    I grabbed the stranger by the scruff and dragged it to the cave near the channel of tunnels and dropped the cat onto my nest since I had nothing better for them to sleep on. But the figure was familiar... I remember seeing a black cat along with Jayfeather, Breezepelt, Heathertail and Lion- Lion.... Blaze? Was it? I think the fluffier black cat was... Hollyleaf? I doubt these two are the same cat. *sigh* there's nothing much I can do other than wait for them to wake up.