Caught!

Ashton's POV
"Come on! Tom, please don't do this, your so smart, I know you don't need to do this!" I almost yelled , but not too loudly since its dark outside. I was in Tom's room on his bed with my head hanging upside down from the end of it. I sighed once I knew he was once again ignoring me. I just now found out the reason of his doings.
There Tom was typing furiously on the keyboard I thought would break soon from the abuse of his typing.

'Thunk'

The sound of the window opening made me sit up in a hurry with it almost giving me a heart attack and getting Tom's attention instantly. Then all the sudden a head of blond hair popped up, relief flooding me once I realized it was just Bethany.

"Tell anyone and you are dead!" Was all the words she said that made me realize why she was coming through the window at such an hour.

" Blonde! How was the late night date? " I asked, genuinely interested and wanting to know if that moron did anything stupid.
She perked up and was going to say something til Tom groaned and stopped typing once again.

"Don't speak of the gross things you did with him in my room!" He whines throwing his head back in disgust.

And before we could leave Hannah comes opening the door in a hurry with lady bug pajamas. "Dad's coming and he's mad!" She said. And Bethany looked at her confused as I did. " At who? " I asked and right then the voice of Mr P answered. "Tom!" Yelled Mr P and he came down the hall.
Then Bethany pulled Hannah with her behind the door as I still say on the bed innocently.
As he wanted about Tom and I zoned out as he was leaving he said, "You too." Pointing to the two behind the door.
.
.
.
" He's good! " I exclaimed as Mr P walked out, and I guess he heard me because he gave me a thumbs up that I soon returned with a quick smile and left Tom's room with the two girls for the night. Don't get me confused with someone else, I just respect my elders because it's been how I was raised and I'm besties with Mr P and Mrs P because I usually babysit Hannah and hanging out with Tom or Bethany too.
At least Tom knows I'm not faking it like Ricky and he knows this is just how I am.

(Hello, people's, this is my favorite movie and I was like, 'hey how a bout I make this, I mean there's very few. I should make one!' And hopefully it will be good. Hope ya like it!)

 Hope ya like it!)