1

Harry

I looked out of the planes window, focusing at all of the clouds down below. My headphones were blaring The 1975, and I was completely relaxed.

Finally, some much needed r&r

I looked over to find Liam staring down at his phone with a huge smile on his face. I took my headphones out and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well you seem happy to be going home" I teased causing him to chuckle.

"I'm just excited to see Genesis is all" he shrugged. My stomach instantly did a somersault.

Genesis, practically the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on, and she just happens to be Liam's younger sister. Genesis Payne has been in the picture since the moment the band was put together on X Factor.

At that time she was fairly young in my eyes. Although she was only 15, being a 16 year old teenager with raging hormones I didn't really think twice about her, as I was surrounded by a variety of women during the X Factor.

Something changed after we left X Factor , one day while at Liam's house my eyes landed on her while she was reading a book on the couch, and something changed.

She was 16 now, and she suddenly didn't seem like one of my best friends kid sister, but more like a beautiful woman that I was instantly attracted to.

Maybe it was because I changed my ways after X Factor, and realized just how beautiful she really was.

When I realized that I was beginning to feel attracted to her, I went on to poke and pry at Liam and see what the rules her when it came to his younger sister.

And as I expected he plainly said "I'd rather none of you date my sister, she's too young for any of you, and too innocent as well, especially for your dirty mind Harry, I know your intentions when it comes to women"

Although Liam was going off of what happened during our time on the show, I was slightly offended that he believed I was basically only after one thing.

But out of respect for Liam I decided against pursuing my intentions, and tried my hardest to bury the feelings I was beginning to feel.

Believe me I tried to bury them, but it seemed that every time I saw her, she was more beautiful than before. She was positively lovely in every way.

She seemed to consider the boys and I as her brothers, but I honestly felt completely different. I didn't want her to see me as a brother. I wanted her to see me the same way I saw her; as somebody that I was completely fallen for.

As the years went on, Genesis and I built a solid friendship, we would text often, and even as I dated other women (to try and make the feelings I had for her go away) she never stopped talking to me. She even gave me relationship advice on countless occasions.

Deep down, I feel that maybe she might have some feelings for me, but I feel as if Liam has gotten it into her mind that we were all off limits and vice versa.

"Is she going to come pick us up when we land ?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.

"She says she wrapped up her filming early so she can come get us" he said with a huge smile.

Genesis has a successful career on YouTube. She posts makeup tutorials, and fashion vlogs. She's amazing at what she does, and she's built herself a little empire, as her fan base continues to grow.

"Can't wait to see her" I said honestly. "It's nice to be able to spend time at home for a while, I feel like we've been non stop for the last year" I added

"I agree , and she's very excited we'll be staying with her. She's been waiting months for this" he chuckled

Believe me Liam ... so have I

I have been dying to see her, just to be in her presence makes me happy. And although I want nothing more than to be with her, I respect Liam's decision.

I may not be able to be with her , but at least I'm able to have a friendship with her. And that's good enough right ?