Part 2

So when he asked to sus I decided it was for the best because then he will go to prom with me so that night we sused like hags. I thought he was better that I remembered so I invited him over the next night also. My parents are never around because they like to sleep in a tent outside like hags. They said something like they were scared of me. I agreed since then I could be louder. I have finals but I mean who chooses finals over sus. So a week has passed and I decided to give Michael another chance. I also found out I got a c- on my final so my parents took me for barbecue because last time I got a d-. So at school today I decided to approach Michael from the back because I thought it would be more susy but I was wrong and he freaked out and punched me in the nose. I didn't mind because I know that I have a good skin tone for red. He apologized and I told him I liked it to make him feel better. So after we left the nurses office it was lunch period and I asked him to sit with me. He said no but I knew that was code for wanting me to come sit with him and his friends at their table. So I grabbed my lunchbox that I made myself out of old milk cartons and headed over. When I went to sit down all of them started laughing and I was sad because I missed the joke. Michael said we should eat outside and I agreed because I knew that was code for having sus in the football field and skipping 6th period. When we got out there he sat there silent for a few minutes and I thought I would say something. I asked how he was doing and he said "sus" and I said "666" and than we had some haggy sus. But it was better than usual so I didn't make him go get me food. I knew that I was going to prom with Steven but I thought it would be good to have a backup.