JUDITH

It was time for math. I was good at math to be honest. "Ok class were going to take a math quiz!" The sub said passing out papers. I hid my phone under my folder to text olivia.
Me: guess what?
Olivia:what
Me:we have a quiz in math today 😈
Olivia:nooo😢
"Ms rivera?" The sub said holding up her hand. "Give the phone to me now!" I hand her my phone and she sits at her desk.

"Ok you got the whole class to do this quiz so you start now!" These were easy. I was in question 16 and my hand hurted like crazy. I decided to take a little rest and see how my phone was. The sub was trying to get into my phone! I just wanted to say 'bitch please with your nosey ass!'

I tryed to forget about it and do my test. But there was only 18 questions...so i was done. I didnt want to look at my poor phone so i put my head down and started to sing in my head we the kings:sad song.
'Without you i fell torn like a ship in a storm..without you..im just a sad song.'

'DING DING DING!' "Ok everyone hand me your test!" When it was my turn she gave me a glare. "I better not see this phone!" I snatched it and left. I saw juan in the hall with yoly talking about god know what. "Hey." I say looking mostly at juan. "Hey its the dummy girl!" He saids with his accent. "Haha shut up!" After talking the bell rang. "Bye!" Juan saids leaveing the other way. I have a class with olivia this time...reading.

Luckly we were partners. "Hey!" "Hey!" But we never talked because we were made to find a boy to partner up with. Yep thanks Jason Stat! I partnerd up with D'marius. "Soo little emo." He saids smirking. "Oh hi Antonio!" I say cracking up. "Thats not my name!" He saids pouting. After reading and messing around it was lunch time. I sat with olivia,juan,and luis.