I ran to my snack closet and went inside it. I closed the door behind me. I opened the small door that was inside the closet and saw my aunt standing their unlocking the door. I saw Ally on the bed still. She looked at me and covered her mouth trying not to laugh. When my aunt went in the studio I crawled out and ran out my room. I started laughing and ran to the guest room. I slammed the door closed. "Hiya monkey." I heard behind me. I jumped hard and smacked against the door. I heard laughter coming from the person. I turned around to find Camila sitting on the bed. "Oh hey bestfriend." I said. I got up off the floor and went to sit beside Camila. "Why are you in trouble?" Camila asked me and tilted her head to the side. "I was told to stop biting my thumb but I didn't listen. I ran so I didn't get in trouble." I told her. "Well you can stay here. I'll protect you." She say and pulled me into a hug. "Y/n I hear you in there! Now come out with your hands up!" Tete Bree said on what I think is her microphone hooked up to a speaker. "I want let you have her!" Camila yelled back. She grabbed my head and put it on her boobs. She actually has some. "Come out or you want get the pizza we ordered!" This time Ally yelled. I was about to get up but Camila held on tighter. "Ha sucks to be you then! Pizza came ten minutes ago and its in here with us!" Camila yelled. I sat up and Camila bent over picking up three boxes of pizza.

"Damn it! Its probably gone by now." I heard tete Bree say without the microphone. Koala and I started giggling. I opened up a box and started eating. Koala did the same. "I'll order more." Ally said. "You two want get away with this!" Tete Bree yelled playfully. I knew she wasn't mad anymore. "Y'all have to come out later to use the bathroom. And when you do will be waiting." Ally said and thee was literally a echo of her saying waiting. Oh yeah. There's a echo button on the thing radio thing she using. We heard there footsteps go downstairs. "Now what? I want to leave the room now." I said looking over at Camila. She dramatically placed her hands on my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "You have to stay strong warrior! Stay strong! They are the enemies and they want us dead!" She shouted. My mouth dropped when she slapped me. "Stay strong!" She shouted again. "You slapped me." I said and she smiled innocently at me. "I don't know what your talking about." She said and began eating more pizza. "You slapped me." I dramatically whispered and looked out the window into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been hours. The pizza is gone. I have a full bladder. If I don't pee now I might cry now. Camila also has to pee. So we have a plan to get to the bathroom. "Look what I fought." I fought some Halloween body paint. This was from last year. I didn't do Halloween tho. I don't do Halloween at all. I ain't with that demon shit. I am a friend of God. "Cool. Let's use them." Camila said. It was camouflage colors. Basically forest green and black. Coincidentally Koala and I had on camouflage joggers. Camouflage socks on so we can slide around in them. I didn't have a shirt on so that left me in my black sports. I turned around and my eyes widened. Camila was taking off her shirt. "What are you doing." I asked her and quickly covered my eyes. "I'm matching you. Uncover your eyes. I have on a sports bra too." She told me. I removed my eyes hands and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "So what are we doing with the paint?" Camila asked me. "We are going to put it on our body. Make war marks." I explained to her. I grabbed the green and black paint. I made three lines on Camila's face. "Oh shit! That's cold." Camila whined jerking her head back.

She did the same for me except she covered my entire face. On our stomach we got the black paint and covered it with it. We found a paint brush and put the green on it. We wrote 'protect 5H' on over the black. "Ready for plan one." Camila whispered as we turned the lights off. It got hella dark. I could tell from under the door no other light was on in the house. But we knew they were still woke. We heard someone run downstairs. "Mission code 65h is a go. Get to the bathroom." I whispered. I slowly opened the bedroom door. I looked out and barely could see anything. I saw a light and I think it is the kitchen light. "I heard a door open." I heard Ally say. "Let's go check it out." Tete Bree said. The light shut off. That means we have to move fast. I reached back and grabbed Camila's hand. I pulled her towards the bathroom and let go of her hand. I let go of her hand so she could wait till I finished but she pushed me in and closed the door behind us. "What are you doing? What about the plan? You were supposed to wait till I finished peeing." I whisper shouted.. "I'm sorry. I heard a noise and got scared. Just pee." Camila whispered pushing me towards the toilet. "I got scared. Just pee." I mumbled to myself and she glared at me.

I pulled my member out and began to pee. While I was peeing I heard a noise outside the window but I didn't pay attention to it and continued to pee. I got a lot of pee in me. We were stuck in that room for five hours and I drunk to bottles of waters. Next thing I know something bangs against the bathroom window. We jumped so hard and screamed. Camila fell off the sink and I fell too. My eyes widened and so did Camilla's because I was still peeing when I fell. It got on the window. "Did you just?" She asked with her mouth dropped. "It wasn't my fault. Its their fault for scaring me." I whined. Now I got to clean up. "Let me pee then you clean that up. I want tell anyone that happened." Camila said. I grabbed the Lysol from under the sink and a sponge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished using the bathroom we snuck into my room. We got my lights that you wear on your head. "What else do we need?" She asked me. I pulled out two machine gun nerf guns. I handed one to her and two belts of bullets. Each belt had 40 bullets on them. So we each hand 80 each. My dad made me the belts. "This is what we came here for." I told her as she looked at the guns in awe. "I never played with a nerf gun before." Camila said. "You are going to get found quicker than me." I told her as we made our way to the door. "Why is that?" She asked me. "Because I'm darker than you and you are lighter. It will be easier to see you." I said. "But then again we have paint on." I said. Camila and I slowly made our way to the stairs. We tipped toed down the stairs. "Let's take over the living room." Camila said. I agreed and we went in there. We checked every inch of living and nobody was in there. So we sat on the couch close to the entrance.

We looked over their back of the couch and waited. "How long are we going to have to wait?" Camila asked and I saw a small figure run to the kitchen. Since my eyes focused in the dark I could see better. "Be quiet koala and focus." I told her. "But they are slow." Camila whined. "Focus koala. You don't want a repeat like last time when I told Lauren ashy tail to put lotion on and I shot Dinah in the forehead." I said stern. "Wait what?" She asked me confused. Wait. "Oh never mind. I thought I was Laurens sister for a second. Wrong story." I said (a/n~who remembers that from that Dinah/you I deleted?) I could tell she was looking at me weird. Charge!" I hear someone yelled. The lights cut on and it blinded us. "Oh my shit!" I yelled and covered my eyes. I felt stuff hitting me. I opened my eyes when they adjusted to the light and saw tete Bree and Ally both had nerf guns. "OK ok! We give up!" I shouted while I laughed. The stopped when they ran out of bullets. "Thank you." I said and got up. I grabbed my gun and pointed it at tete Bree. Camila did the same to Ally. "Wait. Let's talk about this Y/n." Tete Bree said dramatically dropping down to her knees.

"I'm your family. Good. You can't kill me." She said putting her hands together. "You should have thought about that when you tried to kill me!" I yelled out the last part. "Please don't kill us." She cried out and and dramatically grabbed onto my legs and hugged them. "Let me think." I pretended to think for a second. "Koala should we kill them?" I asked her. "Yes we should." Camila said. We pushed them down gently but the acted like we threw them. We started shooting them and screamed as we did it. To add more affect. I swear I did this before. When we finally used all the bullets we dropped our guns. We pretended to pass out from lack of blood. All of us were to tired to get up, so we all fell asleep on the floor.

A/n~ and scene. Enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😌✌

~Paradise