The Games We Play

Chapter 1: ~The Games We Play~

I've never been a person to play games. Is a saying I always tell myself but that's not true. I'm always been the one going for games, I'm never aganist them unless it's chess than I rather not play, thank you very much.

Hey what am I saying this isn't how you start a story. But how do you start a story, with some tap dancing, no. A watergun fight, no I don't think that's it either. Hmm I guess how I started was fine, right.

When I was younger it seemed easier to enterain myself. But now it seems every minute of the day I'm bored out of my mind. But let me tell you that's not the case anymore.

It all started when Dani moved in next door with her "games" and yes I'm putting quotation marks around games. But that's not the point. Everyday she would be outisde playing with her dolls with her bows prefectly placed in her hair and I would just be sitting there on my porch watching her.

If you're thinking creep, well thanks a lot. But no my 6 year-old brain thought she was different like aliens came down and had a baby that looks like a human or she would grow into a monster when you squirt her with water. Well I was wrong with both, but hey I was 6 give me a break. Plus all the other girls I knew were different compared to Dani, I'm not saying they are bad, just different.

But we started to become good friends me and Dani along with Rider who lives across the street.

Both Rider and me never talked to each other till Dani moved in. It's like she put a spell on the both of us demanding us to become friends with her.

But I guess that's how girls are.

"Jay!" Dani says snapping her fingers in my face

"Huh what?" I ask

"We need ideas for our next YouTube video." Rider says

"Oh right." I say putting my head down on the lunch table

Well you see together the three of us run a YouTube account together and post random videos of what our subscribers want us to do and I guess with haven't came to a conclusion on what we want to do in our next video.

"Just do the first one." I say muffled into the table

But I could tell they heard me since Rider opens up his laptop to see the first comment on our last video.

"Well what is it?" Dani asks

"Calm down my computer is still loading. You know this school doesn't have very good wifi." Rider says

Which isn't a lie Preston Prep probably has the worst wifi out of all the schools in Rosenberg.

"Alright here we go." Rider says rubbing his hands together. "Let's see Jay and Dani have to kiss and it can't be just a peck."

"Uh next." Dani says

"Play you're favorite game when you were a kid."

"Ok what is that?" I say

"Punch the hen!" Rider says

Punch the hen is kind of like duck, duck, goose only instead of tapping the person when you say goose you say hen and punch them.

Yup it wasn't Dani's favorite but at least she played.

"I'm not playing Punch the hen. Unless you want me to change it to Punch the Rider." Dani says crossing her arms over chest

"Well back to the drawing board." I say and we continue to think of games we liked to play

"Um well there was pretty ponies." Dani says

"No!" Rider and I say in unison

I don't even want to talk about pretty ponies but you're probably thinking is pretty ponies, so I'll just tell you.

Pretty ponies is pretty much playing with ponies. Yup pretty stupid. :|

Dani made Rider and I play it when we had nothing to do.

"Um what else was there?" I ask tapping my chin. "Oh there was Release the hogs."

"Oh yeah! That was fun until I broke my arm." Rider says

Release the hogs is someone gets on their hands and knees while someone gets on their back and the person on their hands and knees tries to get them off, like a horse bucking someone off.

We had some pretty weird games if you ask me.

"Anymore?" Dani asks

"Not any I can think of." Rider says

"Alright vote." I say

2-Punch the hen

1-Pretty ponies

0-Release the hogs

"Alright Punch the hen it is." Rider says with a smirk as Dani frowns

Lunch ends and we head off to class. I put in my combo and get my books for my next class. Dani walks by me and pulls my hood over my head, like she always does. I have no idea why she does though.

I close my locker and head to class. I guess we are playing Punch the hen for our next video. Someone going to get punched and we all know who that is going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this book because I had the idea for it and thought it was a good idea so yeah!

Vote, comment, follow!