The Loud House

From the channel that made some of the worst cartoons this decade

Comes the surprise hit that pretty much blew us and SpongeBob out of the water.

No Serriously they have more reruns than SpongeBob now.

SpongeBob: Good even I'm tired of seeing me all the time when I change it to Nickelodeon.

Meet Lincoln Loud, an 11 year old boy with white hair, who lives in house with 10 sisters

Meet Lincoln Loud, an 11 year old boy with white hair, who lives in house with 10 sisters. Wait, 10 sisters, Jesus, i hate to be in that house when the time of the month comes.

When you get to know Lincoln, get to know his crazy family.

Lori: The Oldest who acts like a spoiled brat.

Leni: A walking Dumb Blonde Joke

Luna: A rockstar who in a recent episode is confirmed gay.

Oops spoiler alert.

Luan: A Comdian who is all bad puns.

Lynn: The Girl with a taste for sports who also has the same name as her dad, wow that's sad.

Lucy: A goth.

Lana: a tomboy who was probably a dog in a past life.

Lola: A toddler in a tiara.

Lisa: The worlds smartest 4 year old.

Lily: Just the baby.

And their parents, who probably forgot that birth control exist, and didn't show their faces until the writers were like, F*CK IT WE'LL DO IT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

Also if you didn't notice, they made everyone's initials are L.L., they must have taken a page out of the Kardashians there.

Now with the family out of the way, meet Clyde, who the reason people care for because of the fact he has 2 dads.

Bobby Santiago, Lori's boyfriend who has more jobs than Homer Simpson.

Ronnie Anne, Bobby's little sister who we didn't know were related until later on, who is also Lincoln's girlfriend?