Chapter 13

Tarrod P.O.V

Man I Don't Even Know What I'm Going To Wear Today.....I'll Worry About That Later Shit It's 11:45am.......I'm Going To Go To McDonald's For Breakfast......I Need To Hurry Up Before Breakfast End.......Anyways I'm Going To Skip The Whole Getting Breakfast Thing.....Any Who It's 1:00pm.......I'm Going To Cool It With My Niggas......

Me: Wassup Little Nigga

Kevin: Wassup Fool

Jonathan: Wassup

Me: What Y'all About To Do ? ? ?

Kevin & Jonathan: Man I Don't Even Know Why Wassup ? ? ? ?

Me: Just Asking Cause I Need Something To Do Before This Date With La'Niyaa

Jonathan: Awwwwww Shit That's Wassup Bruhh (Giving Me Dap)

Me: Yeah Bruhh (Laughing)

Kevin: Where Y'all Going ? ? ? ?

Me: Out To Eat, Bowling, And To The Movies......We Leaving At 6:45pm......I Don't Even Know What To Wear......But I'll Find Something......

Kevin: Awwwwww Look At You Trying To Ball Out For Your Girl

Me: Man She Ain't My Girl Yet (Smirking)

Jonathan: I See You Tarrod (Chuckling)

I Looked At My Phone And It Was 2:59pm

Me: Yeah Bruhh But Damn Time Goes By Fast (Shaking My Head)

Kevin: I'm Hipp

Me: Y'all Trying Shoot Some Ball Right Quick Before I Head Out

Kevin & Jonathan: Yeah Bruhh (Leaving The House)

Me: Bet (Getting In My Truck)

We've Been Hooping For 2 Hours And 15 Minutes Now......I Looked At My Phone After The Game Was Over.....It Was Now 5:30pm......

Me: Y'all Ready To Go

Jonathan & Kevin: Yeah (Drinking Cold Water)

Me: Bet (Getting My Towel And Walking To My Truck)

I Dropped My Homies Off After A 15 Minute Drive......I Dapped Them Up And Told Them I'll Hit Them Up Tomorrow.....Now I'm On My Way Home......I Got Home After A 10 Minute Drive.....I Took A Shower......I Put On My Clothes For This Evening.....I Looked At The Time It Say 6:35pm......I Turned The Lights Off....Set My Alarm On My House....I Can't Trust These Niggas Around Here....But I Hopped In My Ride After I Locked Up My House......I'm Headed To La'Niyaa House....I Got There At Exactly 6:45pm....Damn That Was Good Timing......I Beeped The Horn After I Called Her Phone And Told Her I Was Outside

La'Niyaa P.O.V

After I Looked Out The Window Cause I Heard A Horn Being Honked......I Didn't Think It Would Be Him......He Called And Told Me He Was Outside......I'm Surprised That He's Here On Time.....I Gathered All My Stuff And A Bag Of Clothes So I Could Spend The Night At His House Tonight....I Didn't Exactly Ask Him Yet But Hopefully He Says I Can.....I Grabbed My Phone And Phone Charger.....I Locked Up The House After I Set The House Alarm....I Got In His Truck.....I Didn't Even Know He Liked Trucks Just Like I Do.....Damn That's One Thing In Common.....

Me: Hi (Putting On My Seat Belt)

Tarrod: Wassup (Smiling And Giving Her A Hug)

Me: I Was Wondering If I Could Spend The Night At Your House Tonight ? ? ? (Hugging Him Back)

Tarrod: Sure (Pulling Off)

Me: Thanks (Smiling And Admiring His Smile)

Tarrod: I Must Look Good Since You're Looking At A Nigga Like You Want To Yeah ( Smirking And Winking)

Me: I'm Embarrassed (Putting My Head Down)

Tarrod: Girl There's Nothing To Be Embarrassed About And Don't Ever Let Me Catch Your Head Down Again.....Always Keep Your Head Up (Lifting My Head Up By My Chin)

Me: Okay (Smiling Warmly And Looking Into His Hazel Eyes)

Tarrod: There's That Beautiful Smile That I Love To See (Winks And Looks Into My Gray Eyes)

Me: Awwwwww

Tarrod: You Want To Go To The Movies First ? ? ?

Me: Yeah Sure

We Were Now Pulling Up To The Movie Theater In Hoffman, Virginia......We Got Out Of His Truck After He Set The Alarm On His Truck.....We Were Walking Away From His Truck When I Felt Hands Intertwined With Mine.....I Looked Down And It Was His Hand.....I Smiled At The Thought Of Me And Him Actually Being A Couple.....I Looked Up At Him And He Smiled.....Omg I Stamp I Love The Way He Smile.......It Makes Me Smile....I Guess He Saw Me Starring At Him Cause He Kissed My Cheek......His Lips Are So Soft....

Me: Why Did You Did That ? ? ? ?

Tarrod: Cause I Really Want To Kiss You But I'm Not Going To Rush Into That....Until You're Ready Plus I Seen You Were Starring At Me Real Hard.....Smiling And Shit (Laughing)

Me: Damn Why Am I Always Getting Caught (Laughing)

Tarrod: I Don't Know But It's Cute Though (Winking At Me)

Me: (Blushing)