Chapter 3

NaKiyahh P.O.V

Heyyy Niggas My Name Is NaKiyahh And I'm La'Niyaa's Twin Sister. I'm Thick As Well As Her But The Difference Is That I Love My Body. I Think It's Nothing Wrong With Being Thick. I'm Seventeen In The 12th Grade. Anyways You Remember When La'Niyaa Got Put Out By My Father Because She Had A Party Without Asking Well It's Been Like 3 Or 4 Weeks Since All That BullShit Went Down. So....I Finally Got My Father To Try To Work Things Out With La'Niyaa The Only Problem Is To Get La'Niyaa To Talk To Him.  So I Tried Reaching Out To Her By Texting Her.

:My Text:

La'Niyaa Please Try Working Things Out With Dad So You Can Bring Your Ass Back Home.  :)

After I Sent That 5 Minutes Later She Finally Texted Back

: Her Text:

Okay Whatever, Tomorrow At Six .

:(

Okay It Wasn't The Best Reply But It's Better Than Nothing

(4 Days Later After The Talk )

Well The Talk Went Great And La'Niyaa's Back Home And It's Back To normal

NaKil's P.O.V

My Name Is NaKil , La'Niyaa And NaKiyahh Little Brother. I'm In The 11th Grade Though. I Love My Sisters To Death. I Would Do Anything For Them. I Don't Like The Fact That La'Niyaa Is So Insecure  About Her Weight. I Wish She Can Be More Like NaKiyahh. But Anyways We Are Moving Tomorrow To Waldorf, Maryland From ATL. The School That We're Going To Be Going To Is North Point High School........Btw We All Have Our Own Cars.