Chapter 13

Smiling through the pain of a raging headache, I grilled the word "no" inter Dumber-than-a-door. He was trying to get Harry to pull a dangerous and stupid stunt. But mama bear was no having it. "Maria, he is-"
"A child. He will not have any part of this damned war, Ablus. You and this entire world put ebough stress on the boy's shoulders." I glared holes into the man. Mentally creating a checklist to leave Britian and go home with my family. "Harry is not, nor has he ever been The bloody Chosen One. And he never will be. You will leave my son alone or you will be facing charges Ablus. Do not test a Mother. Cause you wull fail." I glared, leaving to office and ran to my children and husband. Immediately packing and telling others to do the same. "Mom why are we leaving," Harry asked, his head tilted in confusion. My father and husband shared the look with my son. "Dumber than a door don't understand the word no. We are going to my home country and finishing our schooling in Salem. I refuse you to fight an adult's war, Harry. I won't allow that." I said, ranting as I packed our things with a swish of my wand. I called my mother and handled the rooming and housing, as well as the schooling problems and pushed my family out the castle.

"We left the castle and never returned."  I spoke as I rocked my second grandchild to sleep, my immortal features shinning in bliss. Two months after coming to the states, Harry, Fred and George had their own naming the twins produced Neville Dean Weasley and Seamus Nobel Weasley. Rocking semus in my arms I looked to my twins as I told them the story of their family. "Mommy can you tell us the story of bubba?" Elizabeth asked. "No baby girl, that aint mama's story to tell. You have to get him to tell you," I smiled. "I'll tell her mama, at another time," Harry startled me as he took Seamus from me. I nodded. "For now, off to bed with you lot," I said. "And that is why nothing is as it seems," I smiled at the fourth wall, breakimg through it to the readers beyond. "Never forget, you're the writter of your own tales. Make your story a good one."

Na: thats all folks. Im sorry it's short but im already working on the sequel and i needed this to be done. Love y'all.