Chapter 8

Just arriving with my children, my family and I skipped the Great Hall and went straight to the dungeons. Father had scored our small family a Chamber to ourselves. I smiled, and with a small skip in my step, followed the directions my father had given us before muttering to us what the password was into my ear. Coming upon a knight fighting a dragon, we stopped as Harry groaned in annoyance. "Not him again!" He exclaimed, turning to us. "Mom, we HAVE to change the guardian! He's the worst. Changing the password constantly. In 3rd year, poor Neville always forgot the change and we always had to let him in." Harry complained, a stream of whining about the mistakes the 'guardian' had made followed with reasons we should get a new guardian. I nodded, before walking to the door. "Love is sweet, like the smell of honey and sugar." I spoke in a rhythm, glaring at the door. "Ah, that it is. My sweet, sweet prin-" "I have children in my arms, which by the way, are turning numb. Open the door!" I growled at him, gritting my teeth. He hurriedly opened, muttering about stupid kids being rude. I raised an eyebrow at the thing and went inside. I immediately went to the twin's bedroom and placed them in their separate cribs. Then, I turned to see the boys place the diaper bags at the appropriate crib ends, before Draco and I appointed Harry as a babysitter. 

We walked deeper into the dungeons, making an effort to find a better guardian for our rooms. We had traveled deep into the dungeons, before we found the perfect one. "Hello, sir." I spoke in a calm voice to a man I had spent a many nights of restless sleep speaking with in multiple languages. Salazar Slytherin now stood before us in the frames of his painting, smiling at me with a proud look in his eyes. "Sir, we need a great deal of protection nowadays. Protection that the lousy guardian Dumblefool gave us cannot. May you please honor us in becoming our guardian?" I spoke as proper as was possible, as to not insult him. He nodded and accepted my begging with a wave of his hand. 

"Let's get to work, Draco. Preferably before the twins can wake." I said, immediately starting on unsticking the rather large painting from the wall. After a long and hard job, we had Slytherin on the door with the password set up as 'fiel' which is Spanish for Faithful.  When what was need to be done happened, an hour had passed and the feast was over. This being, my mate and I went inside the walls of our family chambers to see our eldest son (Yeah, he's our age, so what? We raised him, we were there when he needed someone. It ain't who made him that counts, it's who was there when he needed someone. Now that's family) was feed his twin siblings, who were placed in their car seats. I smiled at his actions, before snapping my index and thumb together. A loud pop was heard as Tilly appeared into the main room of the chambers. "What Mistress be needing from Tilly?" The adorable house elf asked, her already wide eyes even wider. "We need to work on your grammar. Anyhow, we need three sandwiches and three bags of chips. I was Cheetos, want ya'll want?" I asked my family, turning to them as I did so. 

After taking the orders, Tilly was gone in a second before popping back in with our food. Sighing with content, I ate my food with patience as I listened to my son speak of his horrid past life. He told jokes that, if Draco still despised him, would have brought about the infamous saying back to life. I glanced about me and smiled, for life was as it should be. But, had I known what was to happen that year. Had I known what my son would face. I would have taken them, and ran. I wouldn't have let us go through what we had to. I would've left and never came back!

A/N: How you guys like that? Lol! Okay guys, I need something from y'all. I want to give someone in the family a baby, but I want y'all to be part of the story too. I need your OC's 

Name:

Age:

Parentage:

Blood status:

Appearance (Height, eye-color, Tan, Pale, burnt toast. hair color, what you usually wear)

Wand:

Familiar

Creature (If you have one)

Preferred mate (Fred, George, Draco unavailable obviously):

And 

Protronis: 

Bye until next time!