IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ariana: Ariel go get your dad

Ariel: Why?

Ariana: We need Captain Underpants

George: *eyes widen* Why do we need him?

Harold: Uh..... you sure you need him?

Ariana: Nah..... I need Captain America!

George: But you just said-

Ariel: Butt *laughing*

AJ and Ariana: *laughing with Ariel*

Harold: Girls come on! *sees Ariana and gets Melvin*

Melvin: *sees Ariana* Ariana stop laughing

Ariana: What you need bruh?

AJ: Oh my god I'm laughing so hard right now! *still laughing*

Ariel: Same! *laughing*

Harold: Ariel go get your dad *sounds serious*

Ariel: *stops laughing* Okay okay geez *walks to her house and gets her dad the snaps her fingers*

Mr. Krupp: *takes clothes off and stands in a heroic pose* Tra-la-laaaaa!

Ariel: Dad come with me *takes his hand*

Captain Underpants: Alright my little girl

Ariel: *covers her face with her other hand from embarrassment*

George: *sees Captain Underpants and Ariel* Ariana get down here!

Ariana: *sees Captain Underpants and smiles* Okay, Captain Underpants we need you to stay right here and not move okay?

Ariel: He's got it.... I think...... I'm not sure anymore lets just go *quickly follows Ariana*

Melvin: *stays put since Ariana told him to watch Captain Underpants*

Captain Underpants: *finds one of Ariana's comics* Ooo a comic *starts to read it*

Melvin: *sighs*

Ariana: Okay I have and announcement

Harold: And what is that announcement?

Ariana: We are gonna have Captain Underpants do some dares with us and maybe a few questions......

George and AJ: WHAT?!

Ariana: Relax! If we get enough votes and comments saying people want us to do it the we'll do it!

Ariel: I'm okay with it

Harold: Really?

Ariel: No Harold, I'd have Captain America come here instead *sarcasm*

Harold and George: *confused*

Ariana: *crosses her arms and smirks* That is sarcasm boys *highfives Ariel*

AJ: They got you *smiles*

Harold: *sighs and whispers to George* I'm gonna have to deal with Ariel later....

George: *whispers to Harold* And I'm gonna have to deal with AJ later....

Captain Underpants: *walks in* Hello everyone! What are you talking about?

Ariana: Oh brother

Ariel and AJ: *chuckle* Bye guys! And remember to vote and comment if you wants him to be doing dares and questions!