"Stuck in Your World"

(A/N: Yes I know it's a bit early for this but YOLO BITCHES!!!!!!! The Pj's is what your wearing. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Y/N's Point of View:

I was currently on YouTube watching (F/YT) (Favorite YouTuber) when I heard knocking at the door. Mom and dad were asleep and it was pouring rain outside that it can hurt so I got off my bed and went to the door leaving my MacBook on my bed. I looked through the peek hole which made my puples dilate very small, NiGHTS, Jackle, Sleph, and Reala were outside in the rain soaked, I was surprised Reala's makeup wasn't running.

Sleph's Point of View:

"How are you even sure this is her house?" I asked my sister as she knocked on the door as we were soaked to the bone in rain as it kept pouring. "I'm positive Sleph this is her place." NiGHTS said making me roll my eyes at her, sure I represented the Iydea of Hope but I'm surprised she has more of it. The door swung open revealing (Y/N) in Pj's with a shocked look on her face probably cause we're supposed to be in the Night Dimension. "Why, what, how?" She rambled "Mind letting us in before we get hypothermia." NiGHTS said as she rubbed her arms needing warmth cause she's the one who's literally a second away to getting a fever from this freezing rain "Right right." (Y/N) said letting us in and turning up the heat, she ran off probably to get some towels.

Y/N's Point of View:

I ran to the bathroom to get a bunch of towels since they needed to be dry and warm fast especially NiGHTS. I couldn't believe there here in the Earth World, but how did they get here and what happened in the Night Dimension? I ran back to the living room with about all the towels for them knowing how cold they must be. I gave everyone a bunch and began drying my Nightmare Lord Boyfriend "How did you get here and what happened in the Night Dimension?" I asked them, "Well Chamalion was trying to figure out a way to become powerful as Wizeman so he could beat Reala so he grabbed one of Wizeman's books and did a spell thinking it would make him powerful..... Wellllll.........." NiGHTS started explaining then trailed off from her being so cold which Jackle put his wet mantle on her trying to warm her up more even though the towels while Sleph hit Jackle upside the head then covered NiGHTS with towels "It teleported the Nightmarens, Us, and Owl to here and we don't know how to get back without that book. So we're stuck here." NiGHTS finished as she wrapped herself with the towels and Jackle's mantle desperate to get herself warm. "Well you guys can stay here of course. I just need to talk to my parents about it." I said as I finished drying Reala and throwing the towel in his face making him fall in the chair and NiGHTS, Jackle, and Sleph laugh. Reala struggled as he tried to get out of the chair making me laugh as well.

"Well I'm glad my daughter made friends." I heard the voice of my mom say making us look to the kitchen to see my mom and dad awake watching us. "How long were you guys there." I asked them worried a bit "All of it." My mom said with her smile as she sipped her coffee "And I'm guessing the red and black one is your boyfriend." Dad said giving me a playful look, I deadpanned "Curse father senses." I muttered making Jackle and Sleph chuckle while NiGHTS giggled. Reala finally managed to get unstuck from the chair and floating a bit in the air like he usually does "My name is Reala sir, and yes I am and proud to be of this beautiful girl." He said bowing them wrapping his arm around my waist. Mom smiled at him "Awwwww so sweet, don't you think so dear?" Mom said then asked dad making me face palm knowing this isn't a good thing, well not sure since I haven't grown up with them. "As long as he doesn't break my little girls heart." Dad said sipping his coffee "I wouldn't even have a dumbest idea of hurting a beautiful princess like herself." He said then kissed the top of my head making me smile and lean my head into his chest "Do you guys need to get a room?" Sleph muttered making Jackle hit him upside the head "Shut it I think it's cute!" Jackle yelled at his brother. They began to wrestle till NiGHTS stopped them "Can you two not fight while I'm freezing to death here." NiGHTS said as she tried to get warm more.

I ran to my room grabbing all my blankets and giving them to NiGHTS so she can warm up. She traded the towels and Jackle's mantle for the blankets since she was dry now and curled up on the couch in them desperate to get warm. I grabbed other blankets for everyone else to sleep which Sleph took dad's recliner, Jackle curled up with NiGHTS to make sure his sister stayed warm, while Reala took the chair. Mom and Dad talked with me and said it was ok that they could stay with us which made me tackle them in hugs as my smile graced my lips. I went to my room and closed my MacBook and put it on my desk. I got under my covers as I looked out my window from my bed as the rain fell on the window, I felt the covers move and someone get under them making me freeze "Calm down its just me." I heard Reala say making me calm down, I turned facing him seeing him smiling sheepishly "What?" I asked him confused, he pulled me into his chest "I'm just glad I'm able to be with you more." He said "So your thanking Chamalion for making you guys stuck here?" I asked him confused as I buried my face in his chest "No. I'm still gonna murder him." He said making me giggle.

Reala's Point of View:

I was looking out the window seeing the rain fall till I felt something wrap there arms around my waist making me look down to chuckle to see (Y/N) had fallen asleep. I sighed and let sleep take over me.

This. Is. So. Damn. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later my Mad Mantles!!!!!!!!!