{31}

Jack's POV

When Mark took to the forest and to this amazing spot he said he found I knew instantly that this was a date. Well I wasn't a 100% positive if it was but it looked like it. We talked for awhile and I just went on and on about my dancing. He seemed really interested in it. After about an hour the sun set and the stars came out. It was rare to see a sky like this in the LA city. So I was enjoy it. I thought it was cute when I caught Mark starring at me instead of the sky. But that got me thinking, Do he have a crush on me if he's just starring at me? I thought about it until my thoughts were cut short when Mark started talking. He seemed really nervous. Does he have a crush on me? Then he said it. "I have a crush on you." After I heard that I stopped listening to him. He does! He does have a crush on me!

He was still rambling and I wanted to make this night memorable. So I cut him off and kissed him. He was more shocked then I was. He eventually eased into the kiss. He was kissing me back. He pulled me onto his lap with his arms on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed for awhile until he stopped to breathe. He looked at me with his gorgeous brown eyes. "So I'm guessing you like me as well." He said. "Mark I've had a crush on you for years. Ever since high school. I just thought you wouldn't feel the same." I said. "Since high school?! Jack you could of just told me. No need to be afraid anymore cause....I want to be with you." He said. "Me too." I said smiling. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Yes." I said. Mark pulled me back into another kiss.

He's mine. And I'm his. We're finally together! I can't wait to tell the guys. We pulled away from the kiss and I rested my head on his chest. He hugged me tightly in return. We stayed there for awhile until it was time for us to leave. We walked out of the forest hand and hand. He walked me back to my house like the great person he is. We got to my house. I turned to him and hugged him again. "Thank you Mark." I said. "No need to thank me. I'll do anything for you." He said. I blushed a bright pink. "Your cute when you blush." he said kissing my cheek causing me to blush deeper. "I should head inside. I'm kinda tired." I said. "I'll text you tomorrow morning." He said. "Ok. Night Markimoo." I said. "Night Jackaboy." He pulled me into one more kiss and I went inside. I did it. I'm his boyfriend. I'm his boyfriend! I couldn't be much happier than I am now.