Revenge

After a day of complete silence from literally everyone. Amy wakes up. It's super early so everyone is sleep. She sneaks downstairs to make a bowl of cereal. She eats Fruity Pebbles because those were Marks favorite. When she gets done, she decides to sneak in his room and peek at him sleeping because she imagines him looking adorable when he sleeps.

When she tip toes upstairs, she accidentally stubs her toe. "Fuck!" She whispers. When she gets to his room, she slowly opens the door.

When she opens it, she sees that the room is completely empty! It looks exactly how it did when they first got to the house. Mark was gone!

Amy starts crying and runs around the house waking everyone up telling them what happened.

...

Later that day, JD arrives. He tells everyone to sit in the living room. He tells them that Mark left because his dad didn't think he was ready.

Amy knew that was a lie. She knew that his dad made him leave because Justice told that she and him were dating. As she thought about it she grew angrier and angrier. She lost her boyfriend and her closet friend in the house.

She gets so angry that she walks to where Justice is sitting. She grabs her hair and throws her into the table. She never let's go of her hair. She starts punching her in the face over and over again.

Nia runs and grabs Amy off her her.

"Everyone upstairs!" JD yells as everyone except Nia, Amy, Justice and her manager.