Part4

Skips To 2 years🕝🕓🕠🕡🕞🕡

~~Mikey POV~~

Me & Nay been Together for a Good 2 years counting when we was young could of been 4. Thats my Baby and No one ca replace that🙈😘😍.

646-474-438-0 : I Miss your Loving👅💦

Me: Who are you??

646-474-438-0: You forgot about me ??Niisa , We had sex last week

Me: Wrong # Sorry

Damnn why did i sleep with this bitch 😤😁, Nay will kills us I gotta keep this on the down low for now. Walking to Nay & Zion crib I Grab Popeyes to carry over there. I get inda house i hear moaning, automatically thinking it Nay my blood boils. Loading my gun ready to let off shots at both of them🔫, i Hear Serious moaning. That bitch only surprise to be moaning with me , busting in the door To see Armani Doggy style while handcuff to the bed and Zion A little embarrassed.

" Sup My Guy" Zion said

" Where your sister" I said

" Her room still Sleep" he replied

Giving him a dap i Walked out, Me sleeping with Niisa made me think just because i cheated she may have cheat. Going into her room She still , getting under neath the covers I slip her Panties off with my Mouth and start to Please her. Teasing her I Kiss it then she finally woke up and caught on and shoved my head.

" Mikey imma about tooo.. UGHH" she said

Not stopping I keep going , and she had 4 more.Getting up I kiss her and whisper in her ear you taste good Ma. Laughing at me she said you nasty boy😂😂. As she went in the Shower , I thought about going in But Nah I Save that for later😋😏

646-474-438-0: So you just going to dog me like that??

Me: OMG What do you want

646-474-438-0: Your 🍆

Me: Be over by 5

Iam i Really Going To do this again to Nay, i Gotta Stop these man before she kill me.

Pulling Up to Niisa House I Strapped up , she ain't giving me no FuFu condom.Ringing her Bell She opened the door , & all i Saw Was a Pink Thong and her breast all hard Waiting for me to suck. Leading me to the room I Lay her on the bed, Sucking on her breast i Play with the other. Planting kisses Down her body , i tell her turn over. Face Down Ass up that Way i like to fuck.Tide her hands to the Bed and i Called her Lisa & that ass was going wild while i banged her , hitting it for ever way this girl was a freak. She hoped on Top & next thing i know she thought she was riding a horse grinding hard back and forth she got me hype.

~~Niisa POV~~

Little did this nigga know i Popped a little hole in the condom When i was riding him 😂😂. This nigga going to have my baby not Nay, now we can be the talk of the school 😘.