I'm Jaeyoon

Word  count : 765

" Inseong , where are you-

" Sorry babe , guess I cant make it today , youngbin  putting me in charge of the boys anyways i gotta go now . i promise we'll go on a date soon okay . bye ! "

" o-okay i love .. you ? " Sigh. it's always been like this well always ever since that one big fight we had that somehow change how he used to give affection . We spent less and less time as days went by and whenever we had the time mostly to ourselves he'd always find his way to distract himself from me . Less clingy , less touchy . it hurts .

" I told you to break up with him " Anne started as I ended the call . " He isnt worth any of your time " She saw that i took so much time to put the phone down so she snatched the phone away , threw it on the bed before giving me a tight hug making me cry while i hugged her back , nuzzling my head against her neck ." I thought he's sincere but-but ..

" Shh ~ " She hushed me while her hand caresses softly on my back comforting me so I'd stop crying .

" Im here , Im here "

-

Anne

" Please just this once , I assure you shes a hundred times different from all the other girls you met these past years ." I said trying my best to make him believe in my words . Days went by after finally amaya broke up with that jerk . Maya as i expected was never herself , she never spends a lot of time outside . If she did , she would just cry her heart out just by the thought of the worthless breakup . And thats why im here on the phone with the guy i've known well to bring my old bestfriend back to her old , happy self by setting them on a blind date .

" Send me her picture " Yes ! At last its worth the wait after wait it feels like minutes as he stayed silent on the other line . " thanks jae ! I knew I can count on you , I promise you happiness " Was the last thing I said , ending up the call only to own a groan from the male as he knew i was gonna hang up on him before he could say anything . He knows to well that i dont expect no's especially from him .  

Seconds after that ,  i work on my fingers to type a message sending it to amaya telling her to meet me at the usual park we always hang around together for a jam , jog and so on . Thank goodness she said yes , messaging a different thing to jaeyoon and as i was half way pressing send , dylan my sister , barge in my room snatching my phone away from me . " hey ! "

" Are you texting jaeyoon ?! Gimme gimme his number " I groaned yet not being able to send the message to jae . " give it back  you dimwit ! " I chased her around with her running around the house almost dropping it as she tossed from hand to hand .

" dylan I swear if you dont give that phone right now im gonna-

" Okay okay here catch " I plop myself on the couch successfully landing the phone in my palms .

" I . Hate . You "

" Love you too ! thanks for the number "

-

" Im so sorry about fanny , you know her shes just being the fanny she used to be , your number one
fan " Chuckling a little , Jaeyoon gave me a little pat on the head , ruffling it into a mess .

" You sure shes gonna come anytime soon ? "

" 💯 sure ! She should be here any minute now "

-

" You sure this is not to skin revealing ? " I asked for what I know has been the hundred time .

" We got no time for that ! Jae's waiting for you inside . Go ! " Turning around to finally face her shyness something or should I say someone blocked her way . " Going somewhere princess ? "

___

PART TWO ON THE WAY