A sad moment (Rebecca floods the room)

George's P.O.V.

I walk up to Rebecca and pull her sleeve like a child. She turns to me.

"Rebecca?" I ask.

"What?" she replies.

I take a deep breath. "Where am I?"

Rebecca stares at me sadly. Tears start forming in her eyes.

"Rebecca! What is it?" I ask worriedly.

"Y-y-y-" she stutters, then sobs.

Old Paul walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You and John... er passed away."

"What?" I ask, trying to wrap my head around this information.

"Yes. John got... shot. You passed away from lung cancer," Paul said slowly.

John just stares at old Paul. "And you let me get shot?"

"John, no, i-" Paul tries to tell him, but John just storms out.

"Wait John!" I shout.

Young Paul runs out after him, shouting "John!".

Rebecca is a sobbing heap on the floor. Ringo is holding her, trying to comfort her.

Old Ringo is just staring. "This is not exactly how things were planned..."

Old Paul, being optimistic, says, "Well, while you lads get things sorted, I think me n Rings should get going. Call us back when things are good."

Then him and old Ringo leave. I look back a calmed down Rebecca and a silent Ringo.

"I'm gonna go look for Paul an John," I say, then run out the door before they can say anything.

John's P.O.V.

I ran out of the building, not sure where to go. I just let the wind take me. I hear Macca shouting me name, and I try to go faster. Pretty soon I wind up in front of an old building. I go inside the door and look around. I gasp. Someone has tried to recreate the Cavern. I walk around, taking in everything. There are posters for other bands: Fats domino, Little Richard, Buddy Holly and the crickets, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, and of course, the Beatles. I sit on the stage, then lay down and fall asleep.

**********************************************************

A.N. Hello, my fellow beatlemaniacs! And I want to say thank you for all the gear comments! You all make my day! And 300 reads now! This is achieving the impossible for me, and I love you all for making it possible!

A million hugs, cookies, and smiles,

Brianna :-)

(And PS, @PickleGirl58 told me that George wasn't actually hungry all the time! Can you believe that?)