The 100 <> The Mute Girl.

Marley's pov

Its been a good 7 months since Lykon and I got married and since I gave my dad to Lexa. Right now we are are at Camp arkadia to see why I've been sick. We are going to war with Mount weather and I'm worried about Lykon because he's going to avenge Anya's death. Anyways abby grabbed a machine I forgot the name of and put a something on my stomach. I'm a little scared because I never had a good parent after my mom died. She said the two words that changed mine and Lykon's life.

"Your pregnant." She said and we looked at the machine and saw a dot. Lykon smiled brightly while I had fear holding in my eyes.

"Your going to be a great mother Marley don't think other wise." Abby said as she wiped my stomach. We went to the grounder camp with Abby, Kane, Clarke, Bellamy and Raven. Gustus asked what was wrong and I stayed silent. Lykon said she's pregnant. Gustus congratulated us. We were having a feast so we can team up. Lykon asked if I could eat because I was starving and feeding for two. Gustus whispered to Lexa why and she nodded. I sat down and ate. Out off no where Gustus collapse. I shot out of my seat and grabbed my pouch and grabbed the viles and rushed to him.

"Gustus." I whispered and he started shaking. I opened his mouth and poured the antidote in his mouth and he gasped for air. Indra helped me up and they took him to Nyko.

"Get her to a hut. Have Nyko check on her." Lexa demanded and Lykon and I left after I grabbed good.

……

"Raven!" I screamed as she was tied to a tree.

"No nou!" I said and rushed forward but Indra caught me gently. {No stop}

"Nou!" I cried and Lykon took me from Indra and held me to his chest. {Stop}. Raven's scream were heard and I cried holding onto Lykon. I heard Clarke and I pulled away and she chugged the bottle. I saw Gustus get switched with Raven.

"Wait." I said to Lexa and she looked at me and nodded knowing Gustus was like a big brother to me. I walked forward and stopped him front of him.

"Yu gonplei ste odon bro." I said and he smiled. {Your fight is over brother}

"Protect your strik gona. Yu will be a great nomon, sis." He said and I smiled and kissed his head and walked over to Lykon. {Protect your little warrior. You will be a great mother, sister}. Lexa killed Gustus and we had a send off. The alliance with the Grounders worked and soon Bellamy and I would be going to mount weather. Me as a sky crew. Bellamy would get my weapons from the trash shute I found a couple days ago. I was saying good bye to Lykon tonight and leaving in the morning. Very fun activities.

……

Jasper's pov

A guard brought Marley and she was rubbing her belly and looked around.

"Marley!" Monty and I yelled and ran to her. She hugged us and smiled. She signed she wanted to talk to the president.

"She wants to speak to Wallace." I said and he took her and I. She signed and I translated.

"She wants her wedding ring." I said and he opened a drawer and pulled something out.

"Your wedding ring and your locket." He said and she took them from him with a hard glare. She put them on and started signing.

"Why am I here? Why do you have my people? What did we do so wrong that you had to take us from our other people?" I asked for her and he sighed and gestured us to sit. We talked than left and she looked around and saw a guard. She signed a plan and I nodded. She faked a seizer and I yelled for help.

Marley's pov

I looked around to see the medical ward empty. I got up and took the ivy out and went to the door and saw Bellamy dangling and girl helping. I heard a guard and I hid. Bellamy started fighting him and I walked out and slammed the guy into the cage and snapped his neck. Bellamy rushed to me and hugged me. I stripped the guard and disposed of the man. Another guard came and I snapped his neck. I grabbed his key card and gun and tucked them away. Bellamy got dressed and Mya was in shock.

"Marley get to the others." Bellamy said and I scratched my head.

"She can't. She has to stay here in medical ward. I saw her chart." Mya said and I nodded.

"I faked a seizer to get here." I said and he nodded.

"Than your with us." He said and I nodded and we left. I rubbed my belly and Bellamy looked at me strange.

"Are you pregnant Mars?" He asked using his nickname for me.
"Yes." I muttered and he sighed.

"Why did you come to help? You could get hurt Marley." He said and I blinked the tears away.

"Anya is -- was my sister in law Bells. I can't just let them get away with hurting her." I said and he nodded. I went to level five and got oxygen tanks and a suite. I put them in a vent and told Mya she was brave for helping. Mya and I had to be away while Bellamy pretended to be a guard. I found the trash shute and opened it and grabbed my weapons.

……

Lexa's pov

I walked into Lykon's hut and sat on his bed. Marley walked in and saw me.

"Where's Lykon?" She asked and I looked down.

"No." She said and tears welded her eyes.

"He's at camp arkadia getting medical help from Abby." I said and she rushed out and I followed her.

"Go with her." I told to guards and she jumped on a horse and rode off.

Bellamy's pov.

"Stop don't shoot!" I yelled when I saw Marley. I opened the gates and she rode in with two grounder guards. She got off the horse and ran past me to the medical bay. The guards followed her. I went with them.

"Save him!" Marley cried and I pulled her back from hitting anyone. She got out of my grip and went to Lykon's side crying.

"You can't leave me and our baby Lykon." She cried and he stirred and held her hand.

"I love you Marley." He whispered and she shook her head.

"No nou. Nou say em like tha." She cried and he stroked her face as tears fell down her face. {No stop. Don't say it like that.}

"Please say it back Gona." He whispered and she put hand one his. {Warrior}

"I love you too." She cried and he smiled. She bent down and kissed him. She pulled away and he was smiling til his eyes closed.
"No!" She sobbed and I rushed to her and held her in my arms.

She clung to me as the guards pulled the sheet over him. Octavia came in hearing her sobs and I saw the heart break in her eyes.

"Marley." Octavia said above a whisper and she went to Octavia and they clung to each other. We sent Lykon of with a ritual funeral. One of the guards gave Marley a ring. She slipped it on her thumb and cried.

"Go tell Lexa. I'll be here. If she needs me have her send someone." Marley said and they nodded and left. She went inside and I looked at Octavia.