The 100 <> The Mute Girl.

Chapter 2.

Lykon's pov

I woke up to Joshua and Nyko talking. I looked down to see Marley still sleeping.

"Anya wants us home she sent Lincoln." Nyko whispered to me and I nodded and laid Marley onto the bed and got up to get dressed.

Marley's pov

I hugged them and ran back to my camp. I got back by night fall. I was tackled and my hands went up. I looked and saw Octavia. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I was so worried. Bellamy isn't back yet either." She said and I stroked her hair to let her know I was okay.

……

I was on the top of the drop ship watching the stars when someone yelled for Bellamy. I jumped down and ran to the shouting. I shoved passed them and my heart stopped. Wells. I dropped next to him. My only guy best friend. Tears fell down my face. I grabbed my sword and ran way from camp. I ran and ran. I got to the water fall and fell to my knees crying.

Lykon's pov

I saw Marley at the water fall but she was crying. I went over and she stood up wiping her eyes. Her face went emotionless. I thank she heard me coming. She looked up at the sky than hit the tree till I stopped her after the fifth hit. She cried into my chest. I picked her up and took her to my cave. I laid her down on my bed and grabbed water and a new cloth. I cleaned her hand and wrapped it. I took my warrior hear off and took my boots of than my shirt. I got in bed and she rolled and snuggled up to me. I looked down at her and she was looking at me. She rolled on top of me and my hands went to her hips. She bent down and kissed me. I kissed her back immediately. I rolled us so I was on top of her and she ran her hands up my torso as I started kissing her hard her. I bent down to her neck and started kissing and biting her neck. She arched back and gripped the bedding. Her mouth was parted so she was moaning but not sound.

……

We were laying in bed still dressed. We were catching out breathe from the heavy make out we just had. She snuggled up to me and I kissed her head.

Morning.

Marley was waking up and she saw me staring. She smiled and pecked my lips. She went to get up but I pulled her back to me and kissed her with so much passion. She kissed me back immediately. We broke apart and I laid my forehead on hers. She smiled. She kissed me one last time before taking her sword and leaving.

Marley's pov.

I got in through the back of camp and went to the top of the drop ship. I took out my dagger and started to carve Lykon's name. I than took out my charcoal and started to draw.

I looked up when I heard footsteps. I saw Octavia. She sat down and I went back to drawing.

"I like it." Octavia said and I smiled and thanked her by signing. She left and I looked out into the forest. I love the forest. I could survive. I could be closer to Lykon.

3 days later.

I ran into the forest after Bellamy. I was running when I got tackled. I flipped them off me and turned pulling my sword. It was another grounder. We stood and pulled our swords out.

"Stop!" We heard Lykon and we turned to see him.

"Heda wants her alive Indra. She's the silent girl." He said and she looked at me confused. I waved at Lykon and pointed at me than made him tell her my story.

"This is Marley. Her dad was abusive up in the sky. 12 years ago he beat her so bad it crushed her vocal cord. She hasn't talked since." He explained and she looked at me and I nodded.

"Mar go back to camp." He said and I shook my head no and pulled my book out and scribbled down about Murphy and Charlotte. He took the book and nodded. I put it back in my bag. He kissed me and I melted into the kiss. He pulled away and Indra and him ran off. I than ran after Charlotte's screams. I pulled my sword out and ran faster. I got there to see Clarke being held by the throat. I snuck up behind Miller and put my sword to his throat.

"Murphy." He said and they looked at us.

"Damn it Marley. Let him go." Murphy growled. His guys stepped closer and I threw a dagger at John Mbege and it skinned his cheek and he yelped. I glared at them and they stepped back. Charlotte talked than jumped. I let go of Miller and tackled Murphy and started beating the shit out of him. I was pulled off. Clarke said the three of us were in charge. I grabbed my dagger and walked off to Lykon's cave. I jumped down and he still had his back to me. I clapped and he jumped startled by my presence. He turn to see me and smiled. I put my weapons down and ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. I kissed him and he rubbed my ass. He carrying me to his bed and laid me down.

"Are sure?" He asked and I nodded pulling him back down to kiss him. He slid my jacket off and I pulled up his shirt off.

……

Lykon's pov

I woke up to Marley nuzzling her head into my neck. I kissed her head and kissed my neck. We got up and got dressed. I kissed and than she left.

Searching.

Marley's pov

I was in the lead searching the tracks. I cane to a hill and John yelled for Bellamy. I slid down grabbing the pack and flickered the light. Bellamy came down and looked at it. I found blood and prints. We tracked it to grounder territory. I pulled my swords out and went across the boundary.

Grounders started coming and I ran and started to fight. I plunged my sword into his chest  and turned around and fought the other two. I jumped back as they swung. I swung decapitating on and stabbed the other in the stomach. I ran and dove into a cave tumbling to a stop. The horn was sounded. I turned to see Octavia and she saw me. I pulled my knife out and picked the locked. A grounder came in and I started fighting him. I body slammed him into the ground and he groaned as he went unconscious.

"Oh my God Mar your hurt." Octavia said and rushed to me. Bellamy and the others came in and I stopped Bellamy from killing him. Finn got hurt and Bellamy carried him while Miller carried me and Monroe helped Octavia.

Lincoln's pov

Marley came up with the knife. She was also holding her side. I struggled to get to my bag to bag. She made Bellamy and two guards leave. They did and she locked the hatch. She pulled my bag to me and I muttered the pouch. I taught her the antidotes and she took the right one.