30. Two Bodies One Soul

Start from the beginning

"Shrey, you okay? Baby, I was just kidding if you don't want to say it's okay", Aarav said softly breaking her trance.

She looked at him. His face filled with worry and pain evident in his eyes.

"No, I just spaced out", Shreya said sheepishly.

"God! You scared me!", Aarav said hugging her tightly.

So much love. So much worry. So much fear. Just for her and only her.

Shreya's eyes were filled with tears as she felt her heart clench for hurting him in the past. But now she wasn't letting him go. She loved him alot and she would be damned if she let him go. She would die a thousand times before hurting or leaving him.

Aarav pulled away and wiped her tears. They both stood up and he kissed her on the temple whilst she closed her eyes as she felt him press his lips against her temple

"I will go and shower", Aarav said as he picked his luggage and went upstairs.

Shreya took the cake and went inside the kitchen. Heating the food, she placed the plates on the dining table. She kept the cake in the fridge and placed the food on the table.

Aarav walked downstairs and they ate their food silently whilst stealing glances at each other.

Once they were done eating, Shreya kept the plates in the wash basin and was about to wash them but Aarav insisted on doing it. She went in their room and opened her closet.

Shuffling through her clothes, she finally found the gift Diksha had given her. She opened the box and touched the silk of the flimsy black night gown.

You can do this, Shreya! You can do this, she kept chanting like a mantra.

Going inside the washroom, she quickly changed into the silk black night gown. It ended on her knees exposing her long legs.

It's just a dress, Shreya. Just like the one you wore before, she told herself.

Aarav walked inside the room and laid on the bed thinking about Shreya. He couldn't get her out of his mind.

Today he had seen a whole different side of her, her true self. The one who is vulnerable and craves for love, the one who is shy but bold at the same time.

He looked around the room which was lit with candles. The washroom door opened and he felt like he had forgot how to breathe as he took in the goddess form of his wife.

There stood Shreya wearing a short silk black dress looking not less than any goddess. She is going to be the death of me!, Aarav thought as he took her appearance from head to toe.

Aarav stood up from the bed and taking two long confident strides, he stood in front of Shreya.

"Are you trying to kill me?", Aarav whispered as he pulled her towards himself.

"No", Shreya breathed out making Aarav groan lowly hearing her husky voice.

"Then what is this baby? What do you want?", Aarav asked nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

"I want us to complete this marriage, Aarav. I want to be yours in every sense. I want to forget my past tonight and relish in your touch. I want you to make me yours, Aarav"

"Are you sure?", Aarav asked cupping her face.

She nodded and Aarav obliged to her wishes as he pressed his lips against hers. Shreya's hands travelled in his hair, pulling him closer as their lips moved in sync against each other igniting a fire, a passion which was hidden till now.

Breaking the passionate kiss, Aarav picked her up in a bridal style and looked down at her beautiful face, the face he couldn't get out of his mind.

Laying her on the bed softly, he removed his t-shirt and discarded it on the floor.

Aarav leaned down kissing every inch of her body making her forget her past. His hands touching all her curves as he made love to her, giving every part of him as he took every part of her and entwining their souls forever.

______________

So guys how was the chapter? Let me know! I tried to keep it beautiful and innocent nothing R-rated *laughs* Though whoever wishes to read the detailed version of the love making, you may read the next chapter for it.

Hope you loved it! :) Excuse me for any grammatical errors. Vote and comment!

Love ya,
Hugs and Kisses,
See you soon,
-R.