Blood Ain't Thicker Than Water

Start from the beginning

"Do you not want it or something?"

"Huh?" She said texting away. "Oh yea. I do."

"Who you over there texting?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Do I have to pay your cell phone bill every month?"

Queen smacked her lips. "If you must know I'm texting Rosetta."

"What for?"

"She's basically my step mom. She is pretty cool. Instead of being jealous you should try and have a conversation with her."

"Q get outta' here with that shit. I'm not jealous at all."

"Okay Mo. Whatever you say."

I rolled my eyes and stirred the pasta.

"Tonight daddy, Rosetta, and I are going bowling.You should tag along."

"No thanks."

"Why not?"

"Your father and I are not cool like that and do you even think I want to associate with that blue headed chick?"

"Mo come on. Stop being so stuck up. Loosen up."

"Damnit Q. I said no."

"Don't be that way. Pleaseee."

I rolled my eyes. After awhile I got tired of her pleading and gave in. Having a little family fun isn't going to hurt. It isn't like I have to actually talk to them.

After finishing up the dinner we all ate. Queen and Miracle got ready quickly while I took my time.

"Mo hurry up. The bowling alley closes at eleven, and it's already eight-thirty. It's bowling! Not homecoming." Queen complained.

"If you don't shut the hell up. Don't forget you're still living under my roof. You can't talk to me any kind of way!" I slid my purse on my shoulder and grabbed my keys.

We got inside the truck and I began driving. It took awhile to get there considering it was all the way across town.

As soon as we got there, we entered the building and saw multiple games already being played. Queen spotted King first. I looked over at him not only being with Rosetta... Morgan and Dorian as well.

This was a big ass red flag. I should turn around and take my ass back home.

"Never again will I listen to Queen's bullshit." I told myself walking toward the group full of snakes.

"Ohhhh Mo." Rosetta said walking towards me with open arms but I quickly stopped her.

"I'm not the hugger type sorry."

"Oh okay." She pushed her hair behind her ear.

"You guys should go ahead and get the shoes. We're about to start the game." Dorian spoke while eyeing me.