Training

Hi guys please enjoy. comment and vote guys, It means a lot to me.

Alyssa's POV

I sit, terrified, as I watch my mother lie motionless in front of me. Close enough to touch, but not really. I know she will survive, or how could I be alive. Fireworks engulf the night sky, turning the black nothingness into sparkles of pink, blue, red, green, gold, every colour you could imagine. Then the hovercraft a appear, a claw comes down and lifts up my mother. I stop breathing, I panic, do they think she's dead? then the screen goes black and I sit staring at nothing.

"It's okay," soothes Riegan, "it's not real, it's all in the past, she's okay now"

"But what about us?" I ask, "we are about to go through the exact same thing". I start to panic again.

"Calm down, it'll be okay, I promise" he says before kissing my cheek gently and getting up to head down for breakfast.

I sit there stunned. Did he just kiss me? seriously? never mind, the only thing I need to worry about now is staying alive.

I head down to breakfast and am amazed at the sight in front of me. croissants with every sort if jam, little chocolate cupcakes and ginger cookies lay scattered across the table in front of me. There are baskets of fresh bread, and steaming dishes full to the brim of lamb stew and dried peaches. Mothers favourite food ever, aside from fathers baking. I sit down and tuck into the vast feast before me. I eat until I am stuffed, and then I eat some more.

I saw how hungry mother and father got in that awful cave. I know I will need this food and energy. When none of us can hold another bite (and there is barely any food left) we all trudge along to our rooms. I change into some silky silver pajamas, which I find in a drawer, and fall fast asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I wake up and drag myself our of bed to get a shower, there are so many buttons that I have no idea what does what. I stand under the sprinkles of water, whilst examining all of the options. I eventually decide on a lemon scented body wash and turn the temperature setting to mildly hot.

When I step out of the shower I step out onto a mat that sets off heaters that blow dry my body. Then I merely place my hand on a box that sends a current through my scalp, untangling, parting and drying my hair almost instantly. Well that saves time!

I go over to the wardrobe and pick out a training uniform before heading downstairs to the training hall. When I arrive I spot Tag, Riegan and the others, so I head over to them.

A woman called Atala, begins telling us what to do and what not to do. She also gives us advice on the best skills to practice. After about 10 minutes we are finally free to go. Riegan, being the first to speak, asks "Okay, what first then?"

Mwahahaha, cliffhanger guys. Please please please please please vote and comment. It means a lot to me. Any ideas for what I should write next. What do you think Tag and Alyssa's skills should be? comment your answers. xxx