Chapter 1 - Me

- Chapter 1 -

People have obsessions.

Truthfully everybody does, most people are obsessed with 'The Latest Fashion' or 'A Hot Boy Band ' but me on the other hand, i was different.

I had a obsession with Shoes and Books, I'm not sure what i found so great about it, i've always loved books ever since i was little and now i'm 17 and still the same. Even though people say 'Everybody changes' i'm not to sure if i believe that.

While most girls fan-girled over a boy band, or bitched about that one girl who is 'Just Perfect' but also a total bitch at the same time. 

Me?

I would just fan-girl over the fact that Ron and Hermione finally kissed in the Harry Potter series and then come to my senses that i am never going to be able to go to Hogwarts and then get all upset about it. 

I Think i am a bit weird. People have told me i'm weird.. actually i've been called worse, how about

Freak?      Loser?    Slut?    Bitch?   Stupid?    Whore?   A disease?   

Yep people suck.

I honestly  don't know why people called me all these,  i have never spoken to these people in my life, but what i really don't understand is why i was called a slut and a whore? because to be honest boys would not come near me, thanks to all those girls at school who said i had this rare disease called 'Whoefobia' after i came back of holiday. 

That's when i lost most of my friends.. The only people i have in my life still are my best friend Ryan and my other best friend Ally.

It's always been us three, for as long as i can remember.

Ally wasn't popular but she could be mistaken as one of the popular people, she was beautiful, long blond hair that hang at her waist and big blue eyes that any boy would adore, especially Ryan.

Okay so.. it was about when i was 13 i had this massive crush on Ryan and i think somehow he found out and told me he didn't like me back, but instead he liked Ally. I think he still likes her.. 

but what really hurts is that i still like him, but i can't have him.. i need to forget.. i need a distraction..

--------------------------------------

Picture of Ally on the side (: