♡FP Jones X Reader

Start from the beginning

"Do you miss your mom and Jellybean?"

"No. Well, yes, but that's not what I'm angry about."

"Your... Dad?"

He was silent. I gave him one of my French fries that was in a bag from Pop's. Jughead smiled at me thoughtfully.

He began talking about his dad, how he isn't a good father, and who he actually is. While he was talking, I could tell he was breaking down with each sentence.

End of flashback

So THIS is FP. FP the unfit dad. FP the gang leader. FP the cute Serpent.

I gasped at my thoughts.

No.

I shouldn't.

I'm not going to like FP.

He's terrible to Jughead!

But...

Those cute big eyes...

And the stubble....

OH THE STUBBLE.

No!

I grunted.

"Hey! Who's there?" I heard FP say. I parted my lips and looked around for a quick escape.

I was going to run to the left, but I heard men in that direction. Going to the right would get me caught by FP. Turning around and running wouldn't get me anywhere because they're probably faster than me.

So I stayed where I was. I tried to be a little confident, but I heard a switchblade open, and my confidence immediately drained.

When FP came into view, my knees almost immediately buckled.

He looked so confident. It gave him a... Badass look to him.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Y-Y/N."

"What are you doing here?" His voice softened a little when he heard me speak.

"I-I was... Going out for a run and I saw this place. I had remembered when I would come here with Jughead-" I covered my mouth before I could say anything else.

"You know my son?" He hardened again.

"Yes." I tried to be confident, but this man in front of me made it VERY difficult.

"How is he?" Back to soft.

"He's... Okay. He.." I was about to say what Jughead told me the night Before, but stopped myself. "He's actually doing things.. Like, with our group of friends." I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was slightly lying.

FP smiled with me as well. It became silent for a moment, until FP spoke.

"Do you need a ride? It's getting dark, and-"

"Sure!" I said, interrupting him. "I mean, yes. Thank you."

I felt a slight blush tint my face. I had a feeling that he could probably see it, even when it was slightly dark out.

He walked over to his motorcycle.

Shit, I forgot they rode bikes.

FP had got on and turned on the engine. He turned around and laughed a little. "What are you waiting for? Get on!" He yelled, trying to be heard from the loud engine.

I took a deep breath, exhaled, and walked over to the bike. After putting a leg over the bike and sitting down, I hesitantly put my arms around his waist. As soon as I did that, the bike roared to life and it sped down the street. I yelped a little and held onto his torso for dear life. He laughed loudly, and I could feel him shake with each laugh.

"Don't judge me." I muttered, slightly smiling.

"Oh, I'm not judging honey." He replied, still laughing.

Oh my gosh that laugh.

And "Honey".

TRIGGERED.

We began talking about random things, such as what he did with the Serpents and what I did sometimes. But it then became silent.

We drove in somewhat silence.

"(Y/N)?" FP's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"I guess you like holding onto me, but..." He smirked and gestured to my house.

"Oh!" I laughed, and unwrapped my arms from his waist. "I was just thinking."

FP got off of his bike and walked me over to the door.

"Thank you for driving me home." I said, smiling.

"Anytime."

It became silent.

"Well, I have to go..." I took out my house keys.

"Okay."

More silence. It was as if he didn't want me to leave. And I liked that. If only we could talk longer.

I unlocked the door.

"Bye FP." I said.

"Bye (N/N)." He smirked, using my childhood nickname I told him about. We laughed together.

"Sythe" I muttered, laughed, and closed the door. I heard a loud laugh, and some footsteps. His motorcycle engine roared to life and sped away into the night.
---