DAY 10

" OH MY GOSH,
HE REALLY SAID THAT?"

Tessa looked up at the redhead with a grin," Yeah. Potterboy did that."

The sixth years hadn't accomplished much of their "101 day plan" besides for thinking up more hypothetical ways to, both, embarrass James Potter and make him fall in love with Tessa. They still counted those days of hypothetical thinking in Lily's dorm though, in order to feel like they'd made more progress. Or, at least Tessa did.

Lily shuffled her feet. She had on bright pink fuzzy socks. Lily noticed how whenever the brunette felt nervous or unsure, she'd shuffle her feet. She didn't mention it though. Tessa had far too many quirks that, if Lily were to list them all, would take more than 101 days to complete.

"I still don't understand why you lie on the floor when brainstorming," The redhead said, breaking Tessa's train of thought," Like, every fudging time."

Tessa bit her lip and her forehead scrunched up a bit," What's wrong with me lying on the ground?"

"Nothing!" Lily quickly exclaimed. She went on,"...it's just...why? Does it make you smarter in some weird, mystical way?"

Tessa laughed," Dunno, I like the ground. And your rug, it's very comfy. And no- at least I don't think- that lying on the ground compared to sitting on an equally comfortable armchair makes any difference? Honestly that'd be such a useless superpower hah-"

Before Tessa could finish, Lily Evans hopped off of her armchair and sat on the ground, right next to the girl.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to see if lying on the ground'll make me more creative, like you."

Tessa laughed at this.

"Honestly, Lils that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard."

Lily only rolled her eyes. "This is the magic world, Tessa. I'm going to take my chances."

Tessa huffed. There was no point in arguing with the determined Gryffindor about, well, anything. She was just too good at coming up with her own rationales for everything. So, instead, the brunette shrugged her shoulders, looked over at the green eyes that never seemed to dull or bore, and went back to thinking about what was yet to come in the next 91 days.