S7 Ep.9: "#SeasonFinale" Part 1

[ one week later... ]

[ Everybody gets taken downstairs into the living room ]

Production: Okay so.. we've reached our limit. There have been waaaaay too many fights in this house and we've honestly had enough. Danielle, you've definitely been the reason for most of the fights here so I suggest you lay low or we'll have to send you home early. It's the last week so make it count.

[ Everybody separates ]

Danielle Confessional: This shit is really getting on my nerves too be honest. I can't fight no more. So that means I gotta keep my mouth shut, even if some of these bitches irritate the fuck out of me. Especially Loren's skinny white ass.
________________________________
[ A couple hours later... ]

Tyler Confessional: For the past week, everybody in this house has been super on guard. Loren and Danielle aren't fucking with each other and Adrian and Alexandria can't stand each other. The house is basically split. So me being me, I decided to add on to the drama.

[ Tyler walks into the kitchen with Loren, Danielle and Irene ]

Tyler: Lo what are you planning on doing today?

Loren: I was gonna go to a restaurant, did you want to come?

Tyler: Yeah I'll go, let me go get my sunglasses.
________________________________

Loren Confessional: So, Tyler, Irene and I decided to take some time off from the drama and just go to a nice restaurant in Beverly Hills.

[ Loren, Irene and Tyler head out to the restaurant ]

[ in the Uber ]

Irene: So how do you like it in the house so far?

Tyler: I don't. Everybody in that house irritates me except for you and and Loren. I can't stand Danielle... every time I even think/look at her I just... ew.

Loren: Yeah she's been a bitch to everyone ever since day one. As much as I've as to experience it, I never get used to it.

Tyler: Well she's got another thing coming when it comes to me because I'll fucking kill that bitch.

Irene: Yeah, Danielle is a feisty one. I punched her in the head the first day we met. *laughs*

Tyler: oh my god you didn't!

Loren: She diiiiid!

[ The group arrives at the restaurant, get a table and sit down ]

Tyler: I think I'm gonna try something when we get home.

Loren: Oh my god Tyler what?

Tyler: You'll see.

Tyler Confessional: Danielle has been a little too "on her high horse" as some might say. I think it's time to show her who's really in charge.

[ Back at the house ]

[ Danielle is in the kitchen making a ham sandwich ]

Danielle: Yessss. Just what I needed.

Malu: Hey Dani.

Danielle: Wassup?

Malu: nothing much. I'm thinking about going home.

Danielle: Why you've only been here for a week and a few days. What happened?

Malu: This house is wack, and I miss my family.

Danielle: I mean if you wanna go then go.

[ Loren, Tyler and Irene walk through the door ]

Tyler: we're home BITCHESSSSS!!

Danielle: I'm having a damn conversation can you shut the hell up?! Damn.

Tyler: Ooo somebody's mad.

Tyler Confessional: perfect. I didn't even have to start it. Let the games begin.

[ Tyler and Loren walk into the kitchen while Irene goes upstairs ]

Tyler: What happened Danielle? Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to I just can't help myself when I see trash.

Danielle Confessional: He's talking mad shit and all I keep telling myself is "Don't say nothing, Don't say nothing".

Tyler: How do people even follow you? You're no role model. Bitch you're a joke!

Loren: *laughing*

Danielle: Tyler I don't know what you want me to do.

Tyler: I want you to hit me! Pop the fuck off! You can do it for everybody else but you won't do it to me why?? Weak ass bitch!

Danielle: I'm not gonna put my hands on you.

Tyler: Hit me or all these leftovers are going in your face.

Danielle Confessional: I'm still ignoring him right? I haven't said anything to him right? Tyler is a bully and I'm not about to let him ruin my day.

Tyler: Hit me!

[ Tyler throws the box of salad at Danielle's back ]

Tyler: Hit me bitch!

[ Danielle turns around and swings ]
________________________________
Next time on BGC...

Tyler, Malu and Danielle get into a little altercation that turns the house upside down.

It's #FarewellSeason time for season seven🔥

S8 Trailer and sneak peeks coming soon