Chapter 9 - Just do Whatever!

"Water Dragon's Crash Dive!"

She then rammed into Sherry's gut, sending the doll mage flying back and colliding the wall. Ariel then made water shackles that kept her fixed to the wall.

"That will keep you there!" Ariel said, Sherry suddenly glared at the two of them.

Plue kept hitting them but suddenly he stopped and he was bowing to Lucy to try to apologize to her. "Eh, it's okay. You can go back now!" she said and Plue disappeared in a puff of pink smoke

"Doll Attack: Rock Doll!" she yelled a huge rock figure came out of the ground and one of them broke Sherry from her bonds and put her on it's head.

"We've been through this before. I can slash that thing to pieces if I wanted to remember?" Ariel reminded. But the Rock Doll arched it's arm backwards and it was going to punch the Ariel and Lucy. The water dragon slayer made another water shield, but is shattered and they both flew back. As soon as Ariel landed on the ground Lucy rolled behind her and she made a shot a blast of high pressured water at the rock monster before it exploded near the Rock Doll stopping it in it's tracks. 

"There's gotta be a way to beat this chick..." Ariel muttered to herself, as she and Lucy climbed to their feet. 'If only there was a source of water nearby.' As if her thoughts were heard, Ariel heard something. It was a bit distant, but she knew she heard it. 'Water.' She thought.

Lucy began looking through her key in a panic. "Do I have anything that can break rocks!?" She cried out. 

"Lucy! Follow me!" Ariel called out to the blonde. "I think I might have a way to beat this chick."

This got Lucy's attention. "Really? How?"

"Just follow me!" Ariel shouted before she took off through the forest.

"H-Hey! Wait up!" Lucy called, running after the dragon slayer.

"You two are not getting away from me!" Sherry yelled, ordering the Rock Doll to follow the duo.

Soon after, Lucy managed to catch up with Ariel as they were running through the trees.

"So, you said that you had a plan to beat her, right?" Lucy asked, looking over at Ariel.

Ariel nodded and kept looking ahead. "We hit her with a large amount of water."

Lucy looked at her a bit confused. "What do you mean?"

Ariel pointed up ahead. "The sea is that way from what I can tell. If we can get enough water to use against her, we'll be able and that chick and her rock doll away."

Lucy's eyes widened at that before she smiled. "Yeah, and I got the perfect spirit in mind!"

The girls kept running until they finally reached an opening and saw they reached the beach. 

Ariel smirked. "Oh yeah. This is definitely more than enough to get the job down. You might want to get whatever spirit you got ready."

"Right." Lucy nodded, reaching for her keys to get Aquarius.

Sherry was on top of the rock monster's head and stared down at Ariel and Lucy, "You two have nowhere to run so you might as well give up."

"Please, you think we're scared of you? Don't make me laugh, Puppet Queen." Ariel taunted.

"Why you-! Get them, Rock Doll!" The rock monster started to swing its fist towards the girls but was too slow to catch them. Ariel jumped on the arm before engulfing her arm in swirling water and punched the appendage, causing it to shatter on impact. After that, she jumped back over to Lucy.