Amie's soft murmurs of ecstasy sent my own cries of pleasure into a frenzy, my body tight with the need to come. Feeling my pending orgasm come closer and closer I latched my lips more firmly against Amie's, brushing my tongue against hers.

"Come for us." The brothers growled simultaneously.

Amie and I kissed each other harder just as Dean thrust into me one more time. Our cries of pleasure came at the same time, both of us swallowing the others cries as the four of us seemed to orgasm at the same time.

In that same instant of euphoria, a burning pain radiated up my arm from my wrist to my elbow. My cries of pleasure turned into cries of pain as I pulled away from Amie and Dean, collapsing on the bed with my eyes scrunched in pain. It wasn't until the pain started subsiding moments later that I realized my mate, Amie, and Danny all in just as much discomfort as me.

In what seemed like minutes but was actually seconds the strange pain in my arm disappeared completely. It took several more seconds yet for my breathing to become regular again and I was finally able to open my eyes fully. Laying next to me, Dean still had his eyes closed with sweat beading his forehead.

"Dean, what was that?" I said, my voice coming out husky. From the pain or the intense pleasure just before, I wasn't sure.

"Fuck if I know, love." he whispered gruffly.

"Talk about a wild first time..." Danny chuckled followed by the sound of Amie smacking him somewhere.

"Holy shit! Amie, your arm!" Danny said loudly. The tone in his voice had my head shooting over to the naked pair then down to my own right arm.

Another tattoo...

Right there on my forearm was an intricate design filled with swirls and twists. Black in color, some of the lines thick while some thin and barely noticeable. Altogether, it was beautiful and feminine but overall, had no particular design. From further away it would look like an arm band or a six inch wide bracelet, seeing as it wraps completely around my arm.

"What is it?" Amie asked, her naked body nearly flush against my side. She held her arm up studying the design just as I was.

"Another tattoo I'd guess." Dean said with a small smile in his voice.

"But why? The other tattoo set came from part of the prophacy...well it could be about the second part." Danny thought aloud.

"No one knows the second part." I countered.

"We could find it!" Amie said, a twinkle in her eye. Completely oblivious to her nudity she jumped from the bed allowing three sets of eyes to travel her body. What? The woman is hot!

"How are we going to manage that stuck here? Wherever here is..." I said pulling my eyes back up to hers.

"They took our phones so that's not an option. Asking around here probably won't be much help either... I really wish I was at the library at home. I know I've read it in a book somewhere..." Danny mumbled getting up as well, walking to the closet. And yes, my eyes travelled over his hard back and ass... I can't help it, I'm a sexual being.

"What about our wolves?" Dean asked sitting up as he inspected his own tattooed arm.

"What about them?" I asked as Danny and Amie walked back out of the closet, dressed, with clothes in hand. They handed us the clothes so we could dress before continuing our discussion.

"Dad used to talk about when he needed guidance about something he would usually ask his wolf..." Danny mumbled as we all walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.