Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Danny's P.O.V.

I wasn't kidding when I said that if I had to put up with any of this crazy shit I wasn't going to be happy... well I'm sure I didn't say exactly that but, you get the idea. Just looking at everyone and how worn out they already were, I'm sure it wasn't much time before I was up.

There wasn't escaping fate.

Especially mine.

"I just want to chill with my mates. One big bed and a lot of wonderfully soft skin..." I heard Jay say, her sweet voice filling my ears. 

"I completely agree." I said, touching Jay softly on the arm where she stood next to me.

"With what?" She looked down at me from next to my chair.

"Chilling with you guys. That is all I want to do right now..." I said, looking at her like she was only a little nuts, not completely crazy.

"I didn't say anything, honey." Jay said, rolling her beautiful eyes before leaning over to give me a swift kiss on the lips.

"Yes you did. I swear you just said, 'I just want to chill with my mates. One big bed and a lot of wonderfully soft skin.' I know I heard you." I responded. I kind of felt bad after I said it though, I sounded like a complete douche....

"Danny, I think you might be mistaken. I know I thought something like that but I didn't say it out loud. Are you sure that you heard me say that? " Jay sounded worried now... oh shit!

It's your turn now.

Oh great there goes that voice again.

"Never mind Jay... It's just me coming into my powers." I said in a huff, crossing my arms across my chest in annoyance.

"Ohhh! Are you okay? Do you need anything? What do we do?"

Nothing will help you. You are the only one that has to do this on their own...

"Nope. I'm good." I may have said it simply enough, but on the inside I was scared as shit. It really would be my luck that my mates couldn't help me any! Hell, at least they were here with me even if they couldn't physically help...

"Danny, I swear if you try and go through this changing shit on your own I'm going to smack you..." My sweet Amie said, glaring at me.

"I have to Babe. I have to do this on my own."

"Always trying to be the strong one aren't you? Stupid kid." my brother said, sorry  thought. Yeah, I would have to guess that the voices I am hearing are really their thoughts... maybe it is like Fringe and they are projecting their thoughts about me to me! That really would be freaking cool!

"Hey bro! I may be younger than you but I'm still no kid!" I glared at him, a brotherly one of course.

"I never said you were." Dean glared right back at me.

"Maybe not but you still thought it." I said with a chuckle... which didn't even last but a moment before my head exploded.

The worst pain I have ever felt bombarded my skull, ten times worse that any migraine I have ever experienced. Instantly I was bent over at the waist, both hands clutching at my head. I wouldn't have known that I even cried out if it wasn't for the fact that both my girls fell to their knees right in front of me, touching all over me, trying to get me to calm down. Whispering sweet nothings that barely made it past the ringing in my ears.

"Please Babe... please stop screaming..." Jay whimpered at my knee, her head resting there as she gazed up at me with those large puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't stop though.

Hell I could barely breathe through the knifes stabbing me in the skull!

Finally, after what felt like years but might have only been a couple seconds, the pain stopped as suddenly as it started. Leaving my brain pulsing in my skull, too tender to do much of anything let alone think of anything.

"He stopped. Is it over? That was fast if it wa..." Jay started but was stopped by me and my screaming again. 

The pain was back... Only worse than before. It pulsed, flowing and ebbing in a way that reminded me of the wave in the ocean. Lessening momentarily before pushing to it's full force, almost making me loose what little I could put in my stomach today.

"Please, Dean. Make it stop..." Amie begged my brother but it was useless. Dean and I both knew there was nothing the girls could do to make it better.

Breathe, it is almost over. Keep the girls near, they will help take some of your pain away.

In that moment Jay went to get up from the floor. I swiftly reached out, grabbing her wrist and pleaded with the only thing I still had functioning... my eyes. One look into them and she dropped back to her knees to get close to me again. I could have cried with the relief she offered me with that simply touch of her skin on my own.

"Holy shit!" Jay let go of my leg to hold tightly to her head.

Yep, my pain came back with her lack of touch. She must have realized this for she put her hand back on my leg, only cringing when the pain transferred from me to her. I won't truly admit it but I know a tear escaped my traitorous eye at the relief from all the pain.

"Amie, it's going to hurt your head but you really need to touch our mate. He needs our help to get rid of the pain so he can make it through this." Jay told Amie, pain still evident on her face.

Amie instantly put her hand on mine, near my head, and with one yell of pain from her and my pain stopped completely.

"It's gone!" I said looking at Amie in surprise.

"I love you, you stupid idiot!" Amie thought before saying aloud. "You could have told me it was going to hurt that bad!"

"I couldn't exactly talk you know. I love you too you know." I said, looking into her eyes, a very large smile on my face.

"No freakin' way! You can read minds!" Amie said, jumping up from her spot at my feet.

Not only that. You control spirit. You can see where people are going, where they were, what they might do. Spirit is a strong thing and is not always right but the right path will always be shone to you.

"Oh, that's not all babe!" I said jumping up from my seat, too excited to hold still now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, sooo this is definitely not how long I wanted this to be but I have to go home! I love my job, get to spend most my time typing if I want to! lol

I'm going to be dedicating this chapter soon, just give me till tomorrow to get back online!

So what do you guys think? Sex next chapter? Hell Yeah!!! I say so! lol

<3 Jynx!