BackStory

Jordan's POV
_________
Hello, my name is Jordan Julien Taser. I come from a different Region before the DangerLogen Region. My home Region is....well was, Fergenital Region. My parents, once they found out that I was an Omega in my middle school, they gave me a lot of money before they kicked me out of the house. My siblings came with me. Western Demon Taser, Ashley Heather Taser, George Farewell Taser and the youngest, Yuk Jena Taser. I bought a mansion that had enough room for us and some guest rooms. Western and Ashley is the oldest, George and I am the middlest and Yuk is the youngest. Demon and Ashley go to College, Me and George go to High school and Yuk gets taken cared of by our maids, Sally Longtail, Daisy Regarded and Fairy AngelTail. We are werewolves but our maids aren't. They are mefi'was. We don't really care if they're different from all of us, kids. They were kind to us unlike other pathetic mefi'was. One day at HollyRose Cave High, I was suppose to find my mate today so I sniffed for Chocolate scent or Vanilla, But I smelt both. Chocolate and Vanilla. I followed the smell and it led to the Alpha Male and the Beta, Damien the Alpha and Derek the Beta. They are like cousins but more like brothers.

_____________
IM TIRED NOW!!!!!!! I need to relax before I go on to Chapter 1. Bye guys! Hope you enjoy the BackStory! :)