"You will never see you're daughter again Orland. She's mine now, and soon she will be one of us." Vincent growled in my father's ear before he threw him to the ground and then took off up into the air!

I cried in fear as we went higher into the cold night sky. This was all to much, I started to feel light headed and then I feel into unconsciousness.

When I woke up I was laying on a king size bed with red sheets, pillows and blanket. The room I was in was also red and had very expensive looking furniture in it, along with a large fancy looking fire place that you would only see in castle's in Romania.

I slowly got off the bed and I noticed I was wearing a long black dress and my hair was brushed and had a red flower in it (pic up above)

"I'm glad you're awake my precious." A deep voice said from a very dark corner in the room.

I didn't say anything which made the person chuckle. They stepped out where the light of the moon could shine on them and I saw it was Vincent.

"Why did you bring me here, where are we, what do you want with me?" I started throwing questions at him and he laughed.

"Woah there little one, I'll answer all your questions. I promise." He said and then he went and sat in a comfy chair by the fire place.

"Come and sit my dear, so we can talk." He said, I slowly walked over and sat in a chair just across from him.

"Now then to answer your questions. I brought you here because it's your new home, your in my castle right now and as for what I want with you..." He leaned in a little closer to me. "...I want you to be my fourth bride."

I looked at him in shock before standing up and shaking my head.

"No, I don't want to be you're fourth bride. I want to go back home to my parents, please."

Vincent chuckled and stood up from his chair.

"Well, you don't have a choice. You will be my fourth bride and you will never see you're parents again." He said walking closer to me but I quickly backed up away from him.

"You damn monster!" I snapped and he laughed.

"Oh my sweet jewel you have no idea." He smirked at me. "Now then the other girls are very excited to get to know you more and they are going to tell you some rules that you must follow, if you don't then you will be punished." He growled a little at the end of his sentence.

I gulped.

He turned around and walked out of the room. A few minutes later the three vampire girls came in.

"Hello jewel, how are you settling in?" One with long blonde hair asked me with a bright smile on her face.

"Do you really have to ask." I snapped.

"Look I know it doesn't seem like the best thing right now, but once master turns you into one of us...you'll be so happy." The one with the black hair said as she took my hands in her cold ones.

"I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves to our new sister girls." The blonde said. "I'm Morgan, that's Violet and Jenny"

"I'm not you're new sister." I said coldly and walked away from them and stood by the window.

" I said coldly and walked away from them and stood by the window