She stood looking for a second before Mary Margaret came over to her. "Hey honey you okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little tired that's all." Maya answered with a small smile. She was worried about Henry but she didn't want to confront him about it.

"Well we can take you home of you'd like." She said as David walked over.

"Maya's tired." Mary Margaret said as she looked at her.

"That and I really need to take a shower." Maya smiled lightly. "We all smell like jungle."

"You aren't used to the smell yet." David said as he put his arm around Mary Margaret.

"Living in the jungle all those years you and Henry are probably the only ones who smell it." Mary Margaret smiled lightly.

"Either way I'd be happy to get it off me." Maya said as they chuckled.

"Well let's get you home then." David said as they took her home. They went back out after and Maya showered and went to bed.

She woke up the next day and it was already lunch time. She wasn't surprised since she hadn't had a lot of rest the past few weeks.

She went downstairs and saw David watching tv. "Good morning sleepy head." He smiled.

"Good morning." She yawned as she stretched her arms.

"Where's Henry and Emma?" Maya asked looking to him.

"Henry is at Regina's and Emma left earlier." David said looking to her. Maya found it odd that Henry didn't stay with them. "We were planing on going to lunch soon. Do you wanna come?" David asked looking to her.

She nodded and went back to her room. She got on a red, white, and navy blue flannel with a navy blue tank and shoes and jeans. She wore her ring as well. She was happy it didn't get lost while they were in Neverland.

They all left for food and ordered plates of lasagna

They all left for food and ordered plates of lasagna. "I never thought I'd be so happy to eat Granny's lasagna." David said taking a bite.

"I love fruit but that was too much for two long." Maya answered eating some of her food.

"Agreed." David nodded.

"Perhaps you'd like to wash it down with this" Mr. Gold said as he placed a vile onto the table.

"Is that-" Mary Margaret started.