MaRcUs!!!!??!!!

Its been a long weekend for Marcus,his sister,his parents,and his friends. They all disagree about this malina thing,saying it won't work out , but Marcus believes it does,Do You?

Marcus POV

It was Monday , the beginning of school again,but this time i will not let my sister or friends come between me and malina again,and that's finally.

I just got a text from malina saying she's glitching out today,so after school she wants me over her house ASAP!.

Time Skip/Marcus Pov

It was almost the end of the day 1 more minute come on you stupid clock turn already! , i practically scream.

"Why are you in a such a rush Marcus"Emily Said.

"Non of your business"i muttered

"What you say , i couldn't hear you"she said

"I'm just going over someone's house ok "i said rolling my eyes

"Is it .........Her.House"Emily said with an attitude

"Ya , and this her has a name you know."i replied back to her

"Hey, why don't i come"she said

"No"i said

"I'll tell dad"Emily chanted

"You wouldn't dare"I replied

"I would"She said.

"Just please not this time,can't you come a different day"I pleaded with her begging on my knees.

"Okay fine, but the whole family has to come over her house for a nice evening dinner"She smirked

"Deal"I said sticking out my hand.

"Deal"she said shaking my hand.

"You can be annoying sometimes you know that right"i said.

"ya i know"she said going a away.

It's been pass 1 minute,and now i'm late,so i super speeded there instead.I got to the door,and i was greeted by Malina's Mom.

"Hi Ma'm"I said

"Hi Marcus,malina said you were coming ,cm'n cm'n.She said moving aside from the door.

Mrs. Malina Lead me down to their lab,i never saw before, their lab was bigger ,better,beautiful,then ares. it was so amazing.

And i saw malina and her dad over their talking ,when i saw a tissue box next to malina,and i knew she has the snot cannons glitch.

"So you have the snot cannons huh"i said walking over to them

"How did you know"Malina acting surprised

"I had the same thing before"I said

Time Skip

I spent all day over malina's house, and i even spent the night,but i guess my parents are gonna find huh.

I told malina and her family goodbye/goodbye kiss and left the room

Sorry so Short I promise next one with be Longer than this.