Prologue

School University.
Students.
Gangsters.
Mafia.

If there's no school university there will be no students.
If there's no students, there will be no gangsters.
If there's no university, students, and gangsters, there will be no mafias was built to ruin Hawkes University has. There will be no incidents. And who's behind this?

Despite after all, everyone is happy,
And someone is planning hilariously.
She's receiving a love back to back, but who will be loved back?
Everyone is becoming her friend, but who is real until the end?
Is the bloody time will happen because of anger? And is there someone will take a risk to save everyone from danger?

 She's the leader of their alliance. They were gangsters. 

------------------------------------------------------
Third person's POV

"I made a strong alliance to protect the students and the school. Here take a look at this, this is the list of kids. High profiled kids with a good background in skills" sabi ng lalaking nakadamit ng pang propesyonal sa kanyang asawa. Sabay abot ng apat na limang papeles na naglalaman  ng pangalan ng mga kabataan.

"That's good hon. Pero bakit kasama si Clint?"

"He needs to know how to handle this kind of situation and know how to maintain safeness of our school beside his the future owner of the Hawkes University"

"Hindi ba malalagay sa peligro ang anak natin?"nag-aalalang tanong ng babae sa kanyang asawa.

"Don't worry honey, he'll be ok. I'll make him understand everything including his alliance."

His wife felt relieved after hearing those word from his husband.

"Hon, what's Darkwind?" She asked while reading the documents.

"Like what I said earlier its a strong alliance, DARK because they were bad in a good way and WIND because no one can break the wind"

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Advance sorry sa mga typos at wrong grammar ahh! Peace yow.

Please vote and share it to everyone help me to promote my story. Salamat❤