Part 13: Unnamed gang

Dhazyle's POV

*Phone rings*

Akala ko si Maine pa din iba na pala. Isa sya sa miyembro ng Darkwind. Halos lahat ng tauhan namin ay mga presidente ng bawat klase sa Hawke University at sa ibang university. Ngunit hindi lahat pinipili namin lang basta basta. We are testing the presidents in the way that they will not notice even a single piece of shit. Ang iba rito ay mga high profiled some of them are black belter sa teakwando.  Yung pinagtanggol kong nerd nung nakaraang araw, isa sya sa miyembro namin at sya yung tumatawag ngayon. Kung tutuusin kayang kaya nya yung lalaking yun. But they need to pretend that they do not belong to us and just a normal person. We have a lot of rules. And the first one is not to reveal their real personality.

Hans: Dhazyle, this is Hans. 5 kilometers away from Hawke University a corpse of a student in our university was found.

Me: Name of the student? Is he somewhat belong to other gang issues?

Hans: yes, actually he's the person who bullied me. Damn, I haven't work for my revenge to him and now he's just a finally dead corpse. By the way, halatang pinlano yung pagkakapatay at madami silang gumawa nito.

Me: he was blackmailed by someone. Who do you think is that person and what's the point of killing him?

Hans: I think that students know my real identity. Nung binubully nya ko nung oras na yun, he told me that he knows my real identity and he's also asking me for something but hindi natuloy dahil dumating ka.

Me:and when I gave him punishment he even told me that he will face a bigger problem if he didn't do such things  to you

Hans: Well maybe his death is the bigger punishment he's talking about.

Me: That's what also I'm about to say. Ano kaya yung itatanong nya sayo nun? Did the news already spread?

Hans: not yet, pero school pa lang ang nakakaalam at walang relative na ma-contact yung lalaki.

Me:Good, masisira ang reputation ng school pag nangyari yon. Don't let the news spread to students.

Hans: I'll handle that, we will find it out

Me: For sure, bye

I hit the end call button.

Call ended
------------------------------------------------------

Agad kong chinat ang Darkwind members for a meeting tommorow.

Ano kayang dahilan kung bakit sya namatay. Walang awa ang gumawa nun.

Flashback

Ayoko pa mamatay! Its just an order! I have no choice kase hawak nila ang k-k-kotse ko! Ayoko pangmahiwalay sa kotse ko!"

Akala ko naman hawak yung buhay nung pamilya nya or yung gf nya. How stupid?

"Listen, I don't fvcking care about your car, you shouldn't harm someone just for your own sake. Find other way to solve your problem. "-me

"Pag hindi ko yun ginawa I might face a bigger punishment!"- gunggong

"But you've already faced a punishment. Ok bro. I'll set you free. But once you mess with one of us you mess with all of us. If the time next I saw you doing such things you'll face a bigger punishment." -me

"Now, you can live these area and don't tell anybody what happen to prolong your life."me

End of the flashback.