Our table was put in the middle of the cafe. A hookah sat on top with my favorite flavor blood orange.

"So have you found out who your mate will be?"

I blushed at Cameron popping into my mind once again. "Yes I found out that morning it's a human. His name is Cameron Waterson one of the guys I watched over."

Lola smiled taking in the flavor. "I see that blush he must be cute."

"So cute but it's not just his physical appearance because his mind is so much more advanced than most humans. The ora and vibe that radiate from him are so soothing. I actually went to see him in person."

"Really how?"

"Just disguised myself as a cute cat. He let me stay the night and I went into his dream so we could see each other. But I talked with my parents and my consoler my mission starts tonight."

"Oh my really so soon."

"Yeah I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. I just hope he likes me as much as I love him."

A waiter came taking our orders which appear at our table almost instantly. This cafe is run by fairies.

I drove back home just to change and to pack. My quest will began now.

CameronStanding in front of the class of young adults I plug up my laptop showing my screen to everyone

Cameron
Standing in front of the class of young adults I plug up my laptop showing my screen to everyone. Adjusting my glasses I clear my throat as the professor gives me the go to start.

"I decided to use the hippocampus or hippocam a Greek based mythical creature. The being is a beautiful combination of a horse and fish said to run on top of water, swim at amazing speeds under water and at times fly. It's honestly a out of this world creature I'd love to see one in person."

"Nerd." Someone coughed gaining a few petty laughs.

Sighing I continue showing a picture.

"It was said to be first seen around the late 700's BC

"It was said to be first seen around the late 700's BC. Most art pictions would show the animal with green scales and fins as this one while others give the creature more of a horse appeal letting it have the two front legs. The ancients believed they were the adult-form of the small fish we call the "sea-horse". Hippokampoi were the mounts of Nereid nymphs and sea-gods, and Poseidon drove a chariot drawn by two or four of the creatures."

Looking out everyone seems to be into it. I don't really care to be honest. Like said before college isn't a popularity contest I'm just here to get my degree.

"One popular seeing of the hippocampus is in the film Percy Jackson:Sea of Monsters."

My project got an 100% like I planned for. After all my classes I decided to spend sometime to myself. I know I'm constantly alone but there's a difference. When I first got here I went out discovering and found a quiet place for just me.

If I'm overwhelmed with the presents of others I come out into the woods located behind the school. Deep into the darkest dark park of the tree filled environment. The moon and stars put on a show giving slight light just enough for me to see my pad of paper and black led pencil.

 The moon and stars put on a show giving slight light just enough for me to see my pad of paper and black led pencil

My favorite time to come is around midnight the moon comes out and gives me such inspiration.

For last few nights I've had my mind invaded by a fantasy woman. She came to me in a dream I had. It stills leaves me amazed at the creation my mind came with. How can such a simple thing such as my brain form the most beautiful being I've ever laid eyes on. Her eyes drew me in taking my mind on a wild ride. If only she was real...who am I kidding? No girl wants a weirdo like me.

What girl finds a quiet nerd obsessed with fantasy things...sexy or cute or attractive at all?

My hand moves and without even really realizing what I was even doing. By the time my eyes focus back into reality it was done. I think I'm in love.

 I think I'm in love