"It's even better than the adverisement.." Ms.Kyoko says. I mentally  face-palm, yet silently agree.
Nice,  But how much does it cost ?

............ (timeskip 1 hour later)........

"So many possibilities, you can finally walk to Ryoutei Academy like you always wanted, Miss.Hayashi. this place is close to the market and stores too which saves using public transport..."

Ms.Kyoko was in a good mood , having struck a good deal with the real estate to buy the apartment and decided to visit the supermarket since the kitchenette fridge and cabinets were bare.

I was somehow talked into coming along, except  to be honest I don't mind , I've secretely always wanted  to go.

We walk in through an automatic sliding door, strange smells greeted us, a sea of people walking about with baskets, some with kids sticking close, couples and workers.

In the past it was usually one of the cooks , and I once asked if I could tag along but my mother didn't like that idea, 'aristrocrats don't do groccery shopping, leave that to the staff.' Except she wasn't here now .

a small pang of dark feelings threatened to pull me down but I shook my head.

This was my first trip to a supermarket, I wouldn't let it be ruined by these depressive thoughts.

"Wow." My purple/blue eyes widen and mouth open in a O.
This supermarket was packed. "I had no idea there would be this many people here today, it must be a percent off sale. Stick close, Miss.Hayashi, unless you get lost in the crowd."

The older woman grabs a shopping basket, I stick close to her side nudging our way towards the fruit and vegetable aisle but it wasn't long before my pique of curiousity and fascination had me stop to see this store was huge from the inside.
I had  a new found respect for the cooks, who must of gone to all the trouble of navigating this crowd for grocceries on a  dail basis.

But when I turned to ask Ms.Kyoko a question, she wasn't there having been swallowed by the crowd.

Shit, I was so interested by what was around me I lost track of Ms.Kyoko, and she'd specifically told me to stick close.

It wasn't long before the  speakers were reciting a percent off on beauty products from a staff, and I was carried off with the crowd like an anime character swept away by a sea of people at a music concert.

   .....

I squeeze my way to an aisle to escape the beauty bargain hunters, hands on my knees catching my breath.

That was close,  I nearly got trampled back there! I never knew people were that crazy over a simple percent off. I didn't even know they even had beauty products.

I glance up to take in my new found surroundings to see I was in:
This was the section for pasta ingredients of all brands neatly stacked on shelves.

I felt someone's eyes on me and turned my attention up to see a raven haired male with iron grey eyes staring down at me,   beside him was dark green hair and purple eyes.

"Mukami Ruki, and Azusa what are you two  doing here?" I ask recognising two half-bloods.

"Hayashi Yuki, long time no see. Isn't it obvious, we're groccery shopping."
Ruki answered the question, I glance past to see no one else except us three. He wasn't lying.
"Why are... you... here?"  Azusa asks monotone.

I take a safe step back.
"I was groccery shopping with my legal guardian... but we kind of got separated in the fruit and vegetable section." I awkwardly admitted, "And then one of the staff announced percent off on beauty products, I was kind of carried off, but barely escaped."