Revealed Feelings

Start from the beginning

The rest of the dinner consisted of teasing, making fun of, talking about random things and occasionally, here and there we would talk about actual intellectual topics.

She was just so perfect. I would have any kind of conversation with her and it would be completely interesting. It didn’t matter what the topic was and I could be myself completely.

After we were done, we walked outside to wait for the van to pick us up. I thought it would also be a great opportunity to finally do what I’ve been aganozing myself to do for a week now.

“I love the way your eyes sparkle in the moonlight.” I told her. She blushed a deep red before saying thank you.

“You’re always so nice to me.” She added. “Why?”

“Because I think you’re beautiful, amazing, talented and one of the most intriguing girls I’ve ever met and believe me, I’ve met many.” I grabbed her hands into mine and pulled her closer to me so we were standing less than a foot apart. 

“Zayn-” She started.

“Don’t say anything yet.” I stopped her by putting a finger to her lips. “I have to say something first.”

She nodded in agreement.

“Ellie, you’ve been a surprise. A good one for the least. Ever since I met you that day back in New York I can’t stop thinking about you, your face, your words, everything. Never before have I felt so many damn butterflies when I’m with someone than when I’m with you. I find myself thinking about you and then I realize I’m smiling for no reason. But now, I know why I smile. It’s because I like you, I really, really like you. We get on so well and I can’t keep it a secret any longer.”

By now, Ellie’s eyes had turned wide.

“Ellie Summers, will you be my girlfriend?” I asked.

Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out at any second.

“Are you serious?” She questioned.

“Massively.” I replied.

“Yes!” She smiled. 

“Wait, did you just say yes?” I asked, completely taken a back.

“Yes, you dummy!” She giggled.

A huge grin appeared on my face.

This was it.

I leaned over to her, tilting my head to the side at the same time. Ellie realized what I was going to do so she close her eyes in return, waiting. I continued to move closer as I stared at her full, pink lips. I’ve been waiting for this moment for a while and it was finally going to happen. 

Just as I was about to close our proximity with our lips, a bright, white light made me flinch.

Suddenly, a dozen lights continued. 

Paparazzi.

Damn it!

Ellie opened her eyes and flinched too.

By now, we were being bombarded by cameras and people asking questions. 

I didn’t know what to do so the only thing I could think of was to grab Ellie into my arms and protect her.

Just then, strong arms pushed us out of the mob and guided us to our van. 

Once we were safe inside the car, I let out many swear words.

“I’m so sorry.” I told Ellie.

Ellie just smiled at me and pulled me so my head rested on her chest.

“It’s okay, I loved every second.” She whispered in my ear which made my heart fluster and my body tingle. 

I just closed my eyes as she stroked my hair and face.

“Except, sooner or later we need to finish what we started.” She whispered.

I smiled as I understood what she meant. 

Note From Nargles:

-Hello you lovely people! First of all, thank you for all your support! I really appreciate it! Well, here's the chapter! I could probably do something better but it's two in the morning, I'm sleepy and I've got school tomorrow.  Therefore it's not edited and this is what you get :)

Anywho, if you like this story please COMMENT and VOTE on it. I love your comments, they make me happy. Plus is gives me motivation to write faster ;)

Also, I'M GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!! But not until July 2013. Argh! I'm still excited though!