Revealed Feelings

Start from the beginning

As we were riding in the car and Ellie was contained in her thoughts as she looked out the window I couldn’t help but smile.

The things we’ve done this week suddenly came back to thought. 

Every single moment that we we’re not busy with out tour, the boys, Ellie, Danni, El and I would hang out.

We went go-kart racing.

To the cinema.

Laser Tag.

Fishing.

Clubbing and indoor skydiving. Of course Ellie, Harry, Niall, Danni, El and I stayed behind on that one.

So maybe I should rephrase that and say.. Liam and Louis went indoor skydiving. We just watched. 

The whole time we hanged out, Ellie and I would be close to each other. Now, we acted like a couple. We weren’t official, but it wouldn’t be for long because tonight, I was finally going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

As I gathered my thoughts, my phone vibrated in my pocket. 

I took out to see the caller I.D. It was Harry.

“Yeah, mate.” I answered. 

“Hey! How’s the two lovebirds doing?” He asked.

“Fine.”

“You gonna kiss her?” He laughed.

“Are you drunk?” 

“No…..maybe…” He responded.

“You twat.” I replied.

“You betta kiss her mate! Like this.” He proceeded to make kissing noises. I could also hear Niall cracking up on the background.

“Harry, go to bed!” 

“Fine! But don’t come back until she’s your girlfriend or I might steal her from you!” He chuckled.

“You wanker, shut up and go to sleep.” I whispered. 

“Love you man!” Harry cheered.

“Love you too.” I responded before hanging up.

“Too many beers?” Ellie asked.

“Yeah.” 

“Those boys crack me up.” She said.

“Yeah, well I’m stuck with them wheter I like it or not. They’re family and you can never get rid of family, no matter how much you want to slap them across the face sometimes.” I chuckled.

“I know what you mean.” She smiled. I immediately knew she was talking about Sam.

“Did you talk to her today?” I wondered.

“Yeah, she screamed in my ear when I told her you and I were going out on a date. She tends to do that every time we go out though.” 

“She’s just happy for you.”

“Yeah, she screamed ‘Zellie’ on my ear too.”

“She ships us?” I asked.

“Hardcore, or at least that’s what she says.”

“Good.” I smiled. Sam smiled back at me.

*

“This is so freaking fancy!” Ellie said enthusiastically as we sat on our table at the restaurant.

“I just adore your accent, it’s so cute!” I said.

“Oh, look whos’ talking Mr. Bradford Bad Boy.” She hit my arm playfully.