chapter 6

Harrys POV      

We dashed to change out of the sopping wet clothes and get on the bus. The other girls all looked at Kaitlyn with this wretched look. I texted Liam and she texted niall. They said they had gone back to the other hotel; we ate when we got back. I felt fat compared to all the others who had a bowl of salad. Kaitlyn can eat whatever she wants usually, but she is on a muscle diet for The Hunger Games. Come on why would you do that, just to be in a movie I don’t get it, I think she would do better singing. But it’s her life not mine. Then the photographer came in and put on the slide show.

Kaitlyn’s POV

                   His introduction went something like this “I hope you all know you did great today but there is one young lady who prevailed, Kaitlyn please stand up. You may be seated; she did a shoot in tall grass, a river, and thick trees. But here are some of her best shots.” First a giraffe craning its neck, second deer with a secret or a mysterious look in its eyes. It went on for about another ten minutes with him pointing out my technique of what I was doing.

                   My eyes had glazed over until he wasn’t talking about technique and showed my bloopers which I didn’t think was that hilarious at all but all of the other girls were relieved that I screwed up a little. “But her most sexy shots were when she didn’t think she was on camera; I think that’s her boyfriend sitting next to her.” Was I blushing no, I showed no emotion but harry was blushing. They showed a picture of him chasing me, picking me up and spinning me around, me lying on top of him after we fell, talking, kissing rejection, kissing, the placement of his hands, us running together, falling in the river, the unlimited splashing. I was embarrassed, no one has seen me like this other than harry; now it was out.

After Kaitlyn is done filming the movie

Harry’s POV

               I had a couple of weeks in England coming up, so I was going to ask Kaitlyn to come with me. I drove to the house she was living in with a bunch of her friends. They had it built when she was onset, it was quite grand and Kaitlyn had designed it. When I asked her she was quite flabbergasted. She said she would go, if I took her to an audition in an hour. Such a small request so I said yes. I took an half an hour for Kaitlyns audition, probably one of the longest one she had been to. She packed and we were leaving first ting the next morning. She got a call from the people doing the movie saying she got a call back; the auditions were in two days.

Kaitlyn’s POV

                  I was sad and told them that I would be in England, on a trip. They said to meet them at this weird studio to audition in ten minutes. I rushed to get ready and had harry drive me. We arrived a couple of minutes late we went inside and there was a stage they gave me a script and pushed me up there, I asked if there was supposed to be someone I was reading with and Zac Efron burst in the door. He was going to be the male lead in the movie; he is a really nice person.  He said I did great and was bound to get the part and gave me his contact information. After that we ran home to get all of the bags then off to England we go!!

                  I was so nervous and I hadn’t even gotten on the plane. I had a huge breakfast and harry had bought a bunch of snacks to bring on the plane. All of this food was making me sick; I excused myself to the bathroom and threw up all of my breakfast. It is a reoccurring habit, but I was going to look like Gordy if I didn’t do it and I’m a model. I walked out and there was this little girl staring at me, she asked if I was ok. “I’m fine, I’m just not feeling well what about you?” little girl “I’m ok, I don’t know where my mommy is and I think you are sleeping beauty.” “Let me wash my hands and then we will find your mom, what’s your name?” little girl “my name is Victoria; my mom’s name is Bella. Are you sleeping beauty?” “No I’m not sleeping beauty but my boyfriend makes me feel like a princess, where are you going on vacation?” Victoria “Hawaii, I want to meet your boyfriend!!” “Wow you made it all the way across the airport; I will take you to see him for a minute.” She grabbed my hand and led me out of the restroom. I pulled her towards harry. We got over there and the first thing she did was touched his curls, I explained that I found her in the bath room and was going to find her mom. I put her on my back and ran to the Hawaii boarding area. I held her up to look for her mom, she didn’t find her until some lady yanked me around and started accusing me of taking her child. Victoria yelled “no mommy sleeping beauty helped me!! Don’t be mad at her.” The mother was still hostile and told me to scram. Victoria waved as I left.