Lia Darksbane

Lia Darksbane. A huntress. A guardian. A savior. That was until she was banished from her home town Cormyr. She was committed for a severe crime, punishable by death. Although her queen, Queen Clevia Winter lessened her crimes to having her banished for the rest of her life. She was an orphan, left on the streets to fend for herself at the age of 6. That was until the queen, Clevia Winter, happened to cross the young girl. She was sitting in a alley way tending to a small fire, cooking 3 rats on knives. The queen had taken her in and had noticed her fighting talent, so she trained her swordsmanship for 8 years. As she had grown up to a 14 year old royal knight, the queens royal knight. She had obtained a shield during her hunting routine in the woods. A group of thugs had engaged her into a battle, and lost to her. So then afterwards she trained herself with the shield for 4 years. She was the general of the town of Cormyr, and controlled a forth of the queens army. She was known as the Black Knight, her armor was different from the rest showing her status and rank to all the rest on the battle field. Her armor was black, as dark as a demons soul. The armor she had worn was like that of a armored boar. Her armor thick and sturdy, along with random small spikes poking out of her armor. Making her look threatening and astonishingly elegant, as she sweeps up dead soldiers on the battle field. Her eyes are a bright blue fire and her flowing, golden, mid length hair flows behind her like a cape. She controls the towns knights, the front line, the pushing ground force, the brutes of battle.

This is my lore. - Lia Darksbane

Sorry if it has some minor mistakes didn't look over it yet but my friend Shaylene is doing the knights armor! Not sure when it'll be done but you'll know if you see an update. I'll probably do the editing when I add the armor sketch she does. And yes I'm having my girlfriend/best friend be my artist because she's way way better than I am at this. But anyhow hope you like the lore!