"I'm sorry." I whisper before heading back into my room shutting the door

Elliot's POV

Liv sighs rubbing her temple, "I don't know why I snapped... I just don't want her involved with our work, she's too young to see stuff like that."

"Hey it's okay. She'll be okay. She's upset you're mad at her."I respond kissing her temple. 

"I know. I suck. I suck at this whole mom thing." She sighs resting her head on my chest

"No you don't. You're an amazing mom. Paige and our new baby are so lucky to have you" I put both of my hands on her flat stomach and smile

"Pretty soon you'll be carrying a little human. A little human we made." I smile and kiss her stomach.

Liv smiles putting her hand on her stomach, "I can't wait to have a baby."

"Our baby...part two." I smile and pick up the files.

"Should I go check on Paige? I think I upset her." Liv asks as she heads to the kitchen washing her hands

"Give her some space help me make breakfast." I kiss her neck softly and wash my hands as well.

"This all happened so fast El... just a week ago life was how it's always been." She responds facing me as she dried her hands.

I took them both in mine rubbing my thumbs over the top of her hands soothingly, "It happened so fast but not a moment too soon. I was ready to be with you and Paige gave me a reason, there's no more rule why we can't be together and I'm taking advantage of that. Kathy is out of the picture and Maureen is all grown up.

( sorry if this contradicts something I said earlier! Elliot has been divorced with Kathy for years and he only has one kid and that's his oldest Maureen and she's about 24 because in the show it says El and Kathy had her when they were both really young. )

"El what if I'm too old to have a baby? I'm 41..." she asks me placing her head on my chest letting me rock her gently in my arms.

"It's possible but you're in good health. We can get checked out tomorrow when Paige is in school." I respond holding her tight to my chest. "I'm getting old too Liv I'm 43!" I laugh and kiss her softly on the lips and move my hands down her body.

She lets out a soft moan and grips my shoulders, "We just had sex but I want more."

"Mmm... me too baby." I smile rubbing her inner thigh with my hand.

She moans again softly, "We gotta cook. And we have things to do today."

"Ugh like what?" I ask before kissing her softly on the neck again.

"Well for starters we need to start packing up my stuff so we can move in with you. We have to get ready for court because tomorrow we have that case thing and I know that Buchanan is gonna drill me on the stand. We have to get Paige new stuff for her new school. I'm supposed to take her shopping. Donnelly wants to see us in her chambers today with Paige to go over everything for Tuesday's court date. Um and we need food in the fridge." She responds back with a small chuckle

"Wow we got a full day ahead of us... I guess no sex until tonight" I smile and trail my hand back up to her stomach and place my hand on top of it gently