Lams

Laurens POV

I had left my boyfriend - Alexander, at home so I could go to work. He was way to clingy to bring with. Plus, when he wasn't clingy he was always just writing his plan for congress and never paid any attention to me. I have been working everyday for the past 3 weeks and haven't been able to do anything with Alexander.

I walked into my job at the nearby grocery store and began my shift. I swear I was there for more than three hours. Hamilton had messaged me multiple times. He sent me a few dick pics which made me horny. How dare he? Does he know how embarrassing that is?! 

When my shift was over I basically ran to give Alexander a punishment. I was gonna give him one he wouldn't forget.

I opened the door and Alexander opened the door and tried to hug me but I moved out of the way.

"John?" I closed the door and placed down my work stuff. I slapped him. "OW, JOHN-" I kissed him. I moved my tongue through every part of his mouth.

"Down."

"Bu-"

"On all fours."

Hamiltons POV

"On all fours." YES. I was horny all day while he was at work. I wanted this but I had to act like I didn't. I knew he would get turned on from all the dick pictures I had sent him. I obeyed and got down on all fours. "Say it."

"D-daddy," I bit my lip for special effects and I saw a spot in his pants get bigger. "May I?"

"Get to it." I was too impatient. I want him. No matter where as long as it was now. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, I did the same with his boxers. His dick flew up and almost hit me in the face. (THIS LINE wAS HARD TO WRITE WITHOUT LAUGHING).

"Look~ You're hard and I didn't do anything~"

"Shut up and suck." 

I started at the tip doing circular motions. We haven't had sex or done something like this in a while so he was sensitive. I started moving up and down. He started twitching and moaning. His moaning was enough to turn me on.

"Ale-Alex, fa-faster..." I looked up but continued sucking. His eyes were closed and he was red. He was biting his lip and drawing blood. He started to back up and hit the wall. He slumped down and I followed. "Ahhh-ahh-ahhh~" His moans were sweet. He used most of his strength to grab my hair and push me lower on him. "A-AL-AleX-anderr...." He said between moans. I felt his dick twitching. He was about ready to reach his climax. "Al-e-exa-d-der, I-I'm at my l-limit~" His back arched as he came into my mouth. I swallowed it all and crawled up to kiss him but he wouldn't let me. "No,"

"why not?"

"B-bend over." His voice was still shaky which made me smirk but I obeyed and I bent over on all fours. He started to unbutton my pants.

"W-wait! What about the lube?"

"Since you're a naughty boy you don't get any." He pulled off my pants and lined up his dick with my hole.

"P-please Joh-!" And without warning he thrusts into me. He didn't stop either, he kept going. My moans were out of control. I was a moaning mess. "AhhAHHhh~ J-Joo-JOHN~! HaA-HARD-eER! D-DADDY! Fi-FILL ME~!" I yelled between moans. He didn't stop to take a break, not for me or him. I felt myself getting ready to climax. I started giving myself a hand job. "I-I! I-I'm gonna!" I came all over my hand. John kept going even after I came. He didn't stop until he came a second time and he collapsed on the floor next to me. His breath was shaking with his chest rising up and down.

Laurens POV

I came into Alexander and moaned as I did. I collapsed on the floor next to him. My breath was shaky. Alexander curled up next to me with cum dripping down his thighs.

"May-be. I sho-uld. Disobey more. Often." I looked at him. I sat up and grabbed the nearest paper towel that I could. I got it in warm water and cleaned us both up. After that I carried him to bed and laid down next to him. That was the best sex I've had in a while.

This is my first time ever making a smut and it's terrible and cringy. I made Laurens the seme tho. Though I also like it when he's the scatter brain who is always incredibly flustered whenever Hamilton says anything. You can leave suggestions in the comments for what one next! I may make 2 once a week maybe? Depends.

Sorry for the shit story I'm giving you. <3 -Cunt